Anyone Looking To Rent Trimmer In Ri/ma?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

anyone interested in renting trimmer?? theres a company that rents out trimmers at 800$ a day or $600 a day for 2 days or more.. purchase 3 or more days and get a 4th day for free. is that a good deal people?? before i rent it, i want to make sure its a solid deal which sounds like it is... the trimmer is a twister t4 with fan blower and kief/trimm collection.... cant afford to drop 14k on a trimmer right now and i cant hand trimm it so this looks solid.. would anyone else in ri or mass area be intrested?

907debow1234

907debow1234

If I was closer you could Count on me to show up with a few sharp pairs of scissors.

Reactions: A 1
ebbensmoke

ebbensmoke

anyone interested in renting trimmer?? theres a company that rents out trimmers at 800$ a day or $600 a day for 2 days or more.. purchase 3 or more days and get a 4th day for free. is that a good deal people?? before i rent it, i want to make sure its a solid deal which sounds like it is... the trimmer is a twister t4 with fan blower and kief/trimm collection.... cant afford to drop 14k on a trimmer right now and i cant hand trimm it so this looks solid.. would anyone else in ri or mass area be intrested?
Hey. Im interested lmk how to rent please. Thx

Top Bottom