• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Keep it going fresh batch of headband! This bitch has that sour diesel taste that just lingers on the palate wow!
IMG 0737
IMG 0738

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Keep it going fresh batch of headband! This bitch has that sour diesel taste that lingers on the palate wow!

That headband looks phenomenal! Is this loompas headband?

20170114 184310

Clockwise is purple skidmarks x herijuana courtesy of @Shamus which tastes like grape kool-aid and hash
Then it's mvtf/Chemdog #4 x alien kush which has a 7-up Chem funk thing going for it. Last but not least is the drunken unicorn x triple nova which is the most motivating positive vibes inducing weed I have ever blazed. Flavor is too exotic to describe but gives you the craziest case of cotton mouth I have ever encountered @snodome thanks for a chance at these they will be staying in my garden indefinitely

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just smoked some destroyer mixed with willie nelson. Now im snacking on caramel made with thc distilet . this batch is no joke View attachment 659797
Just smoked some destroyer mixed with willie nelson. Now im snacking on caramel made with thc distilet . this batch is no joke View attachment 659797
Ya @gravekat303 Momma Kat just turned out a batch of her caramels last night. Course I'm the resident guinea pig. No plainin just sayn,
So she does the infused caramel base and then tops the caramels with a infused rasberry flavored choco ganash. I have a pretty stout tolerance but this round had me in a fetal position 2 hrs in and I had a for real panic attack. Told her she might want to back off a tad on the thc next round. :( For real, for a few moments it reminded me of the 70's when you had to have a guide to talk you down on a LSD trip. :) I told her if she gifts any of these away she needs to tell them its a 4 way dose. Cause this shit wasnt no joke. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

The oil and butter was nothing but bud from "Bullfighter" and Nspectas "Cornbread Bubba" OMG

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ya @gravekat303 Momma Kat just turned out a batch of her caramels last night. Course I'm the resident guinea pig. No plainin just sayn,
So she does the infused caramel base and then tops the caramels with a infused rasberry flavored choco ganash. I have a pretty stout tolerance but this round had me in a fetal position 2 hrs in and I had a for real panic attack. Told her she might want to back off a tad on the thc next round. :( For real, for a few moments it reminded me of the 70's when you had to have a guide to talk you down on a LSD trip. :) I told her if she gifts any of these away she needs to tell them its a 4 way dose. Cause this shit wasnt no joke. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

The oil and butter was nothing but bud from "Bullfighter" and Nspectas "Cornbread Bubba" OMG
Reminds me way back when made butter, drive home in tunnel vision I thought people were following me! I was so tripped out haven't really had edibles since then:D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That headband looks phenomenal! Is this loompas headband?

View attachment 659819
Clockwise is purple skidmarks x herijuana courtesy of @Shamus which tastes like grape kool-aid and hash
Then it's mvtf/Chemdog #4 x alien kush which has a 7-up Chem funk thing going for it. Last but not least is the drunken unicorn x triple nova which is the most motivating positive vibes inducing weed I have ever blazed. Flavor is too exotic to describe but gives you the craziest case of cotton mouth I have ever encountered @snodome thanks for a chance at these they will be staying in my garden indefinitely
Loompa headband x I-95
Fantastic lineup yourself!

incogneato

incogneato

I've been the test pilot on a few medible runs...had a few crash and burns myself lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Keep it going fresh batch of headband! This bitch has that sour diesel taste that just lingers on the palate wow! View attachment 659805 View attachment 659807
Had no idea this strain was going to be what it is until I got it in the jar. After first test smoke yesterday I was totally surprised with the dank news and flavor.
Then I talked with my friend and found out it's loompas headband x I-95. I'm like ok cool lol. Then I looked up I-95 ....
I-95 = Triangle Kush (F) x Legend Og/Stardawg IX2 (M) by money Mike.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom