Mi. Born And Bred Strains

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaKindBud

DaKindBud

no doubt if you got the clone and inclined may as well make and take your pick. I just chimed in as I'd remembered the name.
checked the pack again the cross is Milwaukee Moose Knuckle x Ken's GDP, Labeled Moose Tranquilizer.

not sure how you acquired those but that was something I was working on in 2013. The mother was a Milwaukee moose knuckle from taylor'd and the male I used was found in a pack of kens grand daddy purple. If you are looking for a indica dominant hybrid with heavy yields give it a try. Smells range from potpourri to grape candy.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Granny Panties.... Dumb name decent/good weed tho

*edit though didn't realize you wanted old school ones.... She was found in 05/06ish in the Rawsonville area, and floated its way to detroit around 07, and still floats around there's thc% tests of her on cannetics which i thought was funny
She YEILDS too

MiMadman

MiMadman

Taliban Queen which is War on Terror Pakistan x to Pure kush.....puts out lots of thc. Has been tested many times good grows have been as high as 28%, not so good grows still n 20s.

7BALL

7BALL

Monkey paw....still alive and rocking. Along with the original NL that used to get people wrecked in the early 90....the old heads still have all the same stuff from back in the day and a lot of there run seeds and have stock of it. Real skunk is still around, just the people that have it don't talk about it often and keep it close.

7BALL

7BALL

Monkey Monkey Paw, should be an all Michigan Brand in all dispenserary.

M

Mikutz

Taliban Queen which is War on Terror Pakistan x to Pure kush.....puts out lots of thc. Has been tested many times good grows have been as high as 28%, not so good grows still n 20s.

Was curious if you have any more info on the taliban quenn strain. Just recieved a cut from a friend. Mainly jist curious about the lineage of the "war on terror pakistan" thanks in advance.

Top Bottom