How Do You 'concentrate'?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Have been unable to find a portable dabber that I think would work well. Plus with my dab rigs at home, and my edibles I don't really need to dab on the road :o

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I used to love my RDAs for wax. Throw in a Mesh SS wick and it hits like a champ! I found to get the best hit, you can pulse the coil for a split second then melt the wax into the coil/wick. It's sincerely the closest I've come to a hit from a rig. Hopefully the 510 nail will be as good

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I had some solvent free hash oil but it was way to lemon and cherry flavored. I need that dank! That flavor was probably added, sucks. the dude at the wax spot wont turn down the nail, its at 740 degrees for some focking reason.
I've never been able to use an e-nail, I found one online for $100 or so but im not sure if I would use it enough to justify the price. Maybe when I get done setting up my grow. Just trying to find a house worth living in

realSTONED

realSTONED

I think globe and nail setup are the BEST
globe01.jpg

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I think globe and nail setup are the BEST
globe01.jpg
To each their own! For me, it's another piece to get broken lol if I shatter my Titanium nail, either I was swimming in liquid nitrogen or the laws of physics are taking a break

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I have however used a vapor dome as a carb cap, so they have there place in my arsenal

Juicin

Juicin

I generally just use little glass paddles/rods with flattened ends with the concentrate put in flower at a low ratio. I only have regular bowl packs for my bong

If I could pick anything, I would DIY a soldering iron with a vape attachment or pay more and buy one already modded.

I don't like the idea of separate slide types as a primarily flower smoker.

CarleeF

CarleeF

View attachment 659929 Howdy farmers,
I realized the other day that there are so damn many different ways to deliver smoke or vapor into your face that it's almost silly. Bowls, bongs, pipes, rigs, gas pump and so on.

I just got my Honey Badger styled dab straw in the mail yesterday and I like it alot. It may be my new go-to.
Which got me thinking, what are other people doing? So I ask...

What is your favorite method of consuming concentrates?

Personally, a rig will always be my favorite "go to" concentrate smoking accessory but if you have to go mobile then a pen vaporizer is a great way to dab on the go. But heads up, the "glass bulb" is not a socially accepted method as it's usually with many illegal drugs..

Latest posts

Top Bottom