Girl Scout Cookies Is Nothing But Hype

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

i like this strain been back to the shop multiple times for more but this is the lemony clementine pheno not as heady as the other phenos but she produces! Pretty strain too.
We will see how she smokes after harvest because the dispensary weed I smoke always looks great but never get that clean white ash

Did you harvest those mandarin cookies yet? They're about to drop some beans of those and I was considering grabbing them. I'm curious to see what you thought of them.

guymandude

guymandude

I'd love to get a hold of a couple different Cookies strains to play with. I haven't had a cookies yet that impressed me like it impresses so many people. It's always been just ok. I'm not knocking the strains, but for the amoiunt of hypre surounding the strain, you'd think i would have found a bud that actually got me blasted, instead of, um yeah, ok, i got a little buzz.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Did you harvest those mandarin cookies yet? They're about to drop some beans of those and I was considering grabbing them. I'm curious to see what you thought of them.
Yes sir first bit is in the jar.
IMG 0658

Even better then the store bought lol
This is there bigger pheno but still packs a punch taste great looks great and weighs in.
Not dominant in any one department but shows up in all! So for a $100 I would definitely swoop a pack.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Yes sir first bit is in the jar.View attachment 657605
Even better then the store bought lol
This is there bigger pheno but still packs a punch taste great looks great and weighs in.
Not dominant in any one department but shows up in all! So for a $100 I would definitely swoop a pack.

Gorgeous! If she smokes half as good as she looks I'd say worth the price of admission :)

Krypto

Krypto

I just popped 4 (STARDOG x Tahoe x Forum cut) 14star I think my man called them. I know these are going to be excellent plants...OG Kushx Durbin and the mysterious F1, great genetics x great genetics doesn't always produce greater hybrids. It's good for breeding for sure. But lacking in a few areas.

Deadsy

Deadsy

I just read the first page of this thread it's hard to read cause of the "ha ha". " ha ha" after every sentence it reminds me of watching old school speed racer cartoons. Just thinking out loud I know I'm not contributing.

iKharon

iKharon

I kind of agree with you on the cookies. I think it's great pot but it's the name and bag appeal that sells it. Most heavy smoking long time growers I know prefer the good chems, diesels myself included. I grow the cookies and a lot of other stuff as well but I'm not a huge fan. The main thing I like about hyped strains is that the general pot smoking community gobbles them up for me. Cookies is a great plant for a grower looking to move herb

I dunno man, not a heavy yielder..

Krypto

Krypto

I got mad respect for jigga and original cookie family for sure. A great crew, and I dig the element of Mystique that they used in their favor. Granted, sort of acted as a marketing tool... it was the perfect storm so to speak. Everyone looking for something new and unique, the hype, the closs-knot crew. Add the INTERNET...BOOM!!! Overnight Sensation!!! But when you really get down to it it's just another OG polyhybrid. That's hard to grow and don't yield worth a damn! The most negative thing that the OG Kush craze did for the Cannabis world is almost make it a bad thing to have a plant that yields well. It's actually ridiculous. However, there are a lot of breaders out there that did fix that with working OG lines and perfecting that particular OG Kush. Butt just like the OG, the cookies are to the point where who can tell what's what anyway? There are as many cookie strains in 5 years as there are OG strains in the last 25 years... blah blah blah.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I got mad respect for jigga and original cookie family for sure. A great crew, and I dig the element of Mystique that they used in their favor. Granted, sort of acted as a marketing tool... it was the perfect storm so to speak. Everyone looking for something new and unique, the hype, the closs-knot crew. Add the INTERNET...BOOM!!! Overnight Sensation!!! But when you really get down to it it's just another OG polyhybrid. That's hard to grow and don't yield worth a damn! The most negative thing that the OG Kush craze did for the Cannabis world is almost make it a bad thing to have a plant that yields well. It's actually ridiculous. However, there are a lot of breaders out there that did fix that with working OG lines and perfecting that particular OG Kush. Butt just like the OG, the cookies are to the point where who can tell what's what anyway? There are as many cookie strains in 5 years as there are OG strains in the last 25 years... blah blah blah.

Well said!

Geopv916

Geopv916

It funny you mention this, I've gotten patients who have tried my top stuff that everyone loves and they will call me back and say they need something like OG or GSC because nothing else does it for them. And I'm like damn the stuff I gave them is bomb 9/10 people will call back tom compliment.

Krypto

Krypto

I've been using the Key Lime Pie for anxiety and sleep. It really is an amazing evening medicine. KLP is a GSC pheno. Noooo idea what cut, or whatever. But this stuff is fire. We are in the selection process of Tahoe Star Forum ( cookies) these 3 oughta create some great specimens of genetically braided fusion!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzz

icanfarm

icanfarm

I looked in on a buddy's grow and he was saying he was happy to be pulling 1 a light now I've never grown it so maybe it's just the way he is running it but I can't see planting it I'd like a bit better yeild ?

icanfarm

icanfarm

I've been using the Key Lime Pie for anxiety and sleep. It really is an amazing evening medicine. KLP is a GSC pheno. Noooo idea what cut, or whatever. But this stuff is fire. We are in the selection process of Tahoe Star Forum ( cookies) these 3 oughta create some great specimens of genetically braided fusion!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzz
I have some klp cuts they came in kind in bad shape but are recovering any tips on what she likes would be highly appreciated thanks

Krypto

Krypto

I have some klp cuts they came in kind in bad shape but are recovering any tips on what she likes would be highly appreciated thanks
Cant help ya brother. This was finished by a different crew. And they aint giving out a ton cuts. But dude, dial that shit in, if you can 'cause it's (can be) straight up FIRE!

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Real cookies gives me heartburn. Fake cookies remind me of bagseed phenos. Used to be lots of "Good n Plenty" bud in brick days.

Gave it to several peeps before it hit the locale, none were impressed when it didn't have a name.

Forum cut seems the fave. Thin mint? Mostly fakes and rando bagseed.

Gsc... Because "Hey i know that!" sells.

Junk

Junk

I'd love to get a hold of a couple different Cookies strains to play with. I haven't had a cookies yet that impressed me like it impresses so many people. It's always been just ok. I'm not knocking the strains, but for the amoiunt of hypre surounding the strain, you'd think i would have found a bud that actually got me blasted, instead of, um yeah, ok, i got a little buzz.
I think I may have already posted in this thread, not sure lol.

But I like cookies for the flavor...it's a pleasant, "light", high.

I don't grow it bc the yields are not great (except one plant I saw recently). I find the high "pleasant" enough, but it's definitely on the lighter side. A daytime smoke.

So, I agree, I don't think it's the new "it." But, I don't hate it either.

But I'm a Kush fan, so tifwiw.

Krypto

Krypto

I think I may have already posted in this thread, not sure lol.

But I like cookies for the flavor...it's a pleasant, "light", high.

I don't grow it bc the yields are not great (except one plant I saw recently). I find the high "pleasant" enough, but it's definitely on the lighter side. A daytime smoke.

So, I agree, I don't think it's the new "it." But, I don't hate it either.

But I'm a Kush fan, so tifwiw.
For me..the Key Lime Pie is perfect.

Top Bottom