• Start date
  • Tagged users None
John Coward

John Coward

IMG 0823

John Coward

John Coward

Yea o had huge probs mights/over watering
Honestly hardest crop I've ever tried to produce. I was always taught if you're gonna do shit don't do it half ass. I'm literally pooring all my money I should be stacking for a rainy day into this I'm hurting lucky I've got friends in low places had a mystery package appear with some Benjamin's in it this after noon from the mail man:)

John Coward

John Coward

Gotta love those care packages! :)
Leaves turning due to my low ph mites are under control switching to the flower room very shortly gonna rinse them in the shower and re transplant into 10 gals very shrotly

John Coward

John Coward

Leaves turning due to my low ph mites are under control switching to the flower room very shortly gonna rinse them in the shower and re transplant into 10 gals very shrotly
Just a little update for the kids new 100o mh in a xxxl magnum 6"
IMG 0903

John Coward

John Coward

IMG 0932
Three days after trans plant tons of new growth starting to show up 5 gallon pots from 3s

John Coward

John Coward

Very nice! Happy strong girl there!
Oh yea they're really happy I kept them under the t5 for an extra couple days to dry them out real good then when I through them in the new #4 and the new 1000 was night to day difference. I pumped almost the whole nectar line through these already.

iKharon

iKharon

Oh yea they're really happy I kept them under the t5 for an extra couple days to dry them out real good then when I through them in the new #4 and the new 1000 was night to day difference. I pumped almost the whole nectar line through these already.
That's awesome!

John Coward

John Coward

That's awesome!
Yea it's real toasty just gotta really watch them I opened up a couple vents I love this secrete jardin tent totally worth the money can't beat it holds light really well and super sturdy

iKharon

iKharon

Yea it's real toasty just gotta really watch them I opened up a couple vents I love this secrete jardin tent totally worth the money can't beat it holds light really well and super sturdy
I got the Vivosun 4x4.. a few pin holes.. but not like I'm flowering in it, so I'm happy!

John Coward

John Coward

I got the Vivosun 4x4.. a few pin holes.. but not like I'm flowering in it, so I'm happy!
This is there 4x8 I bought the bigger hood for a later veg/flower then once I pull this I plan on buying their 4x4 and 650mh for another veg then keep my t5 for clones. Just gotta get some capital back first lol

iKharon

iKharon

This is there 4x8 I bought the bigger hood for a later veg/flower then once I pull this I plan on buying their 4x4 and 650mh for another veg then keep my t5 for clones. Just gotta get some capital back first lol
I hear that!! Yeah man, I'm almost considering another tent for flower..just because I'm sure I'll want to run shit in the winter. I dunno tho. We will see with this years yield lol. If I hit 1lb plants on 15 plants.. I'll be happy :)

Top Bottom