Clawed Leaves

• Thread starter Zakattack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zakattack

Zakattack

Hi guys. I've been having difficulty with one of my plants.. I've managed to get the top leaves looking nice and healthy. But nearly all the bottom leaves are clawing. I have moved it away from the High windy space so it only gets a bit of it . they're in 50/50 coco/perlite. I've been giving them RO water at pH 5.8 once mixed with the nutes. Still in the vedging cycle with the light at 50cm away. My other plant is lookin really strong being fed the same nutes. If there is any other info u need to help me out a bit more just let me know what it is an flow it your way..

Clawed leaves
Clawed leaves 2
Clawed leaves 3
Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

Are all the plants the same strain? Seeds or clones?

That looks like N toxicity to me, what are you feeding and what's our feed schedule/measurements? I'd flush the coco out then start feeding it again at a lower dosage and if things are looking good I'd increase that slowly over time.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Are all the plants the same strain? Seeds or clones?

That looks like N toxicity to me, what are you feeding and what's our feed schedule/measurements? I'd flush the coco out then start feeding it again at a lower dosage and if things are looking good I'd increase that slowly over time.
Yea they're clones. It could be N toxicity now that I think of it. I have been. Making my Nutes a Lil stronger then usual cos my other plant that's looking good was reacting really well to it.. I'll try giving it a flush and use lighter nutes on her.. I've been feeding them full strength nutes, then 1/3 strength nutes as my water and then the third day nothing.. That's my 3day cycle. For the full strength I've been putting 5ml micro an 5ml grow in to half a gallon. And then the watered down one a 3rd of that.. Shot bud

symbiote420

symbiote420

Could be lockout, the flush will fix that too if so.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Could be +N, but I'm also wondering about your environmental parameters.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Could be +N, but I'm also wondering about your environmental parameters.
Hi dude.. Shot for the help.. Flushed it out an introduced it to the nutes slowly again and it ended up getting a lot better. Still waiting for a few leaves but it should be in no time.

Top Bottom