Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Awesome pics brother. Absolutely killing it :) just got caught up. That's great stuff having them stretch to match the canopy. Soaking up the knowledge in here mirin the beast

That rso dinner kept my body and mind active all night. I couldn't fall asleep.

So right when the lights went off I switched my 5000k supplemental led bulbs on for some pics. Of The Beast.

20170120 050720

Angled
20170120 050739

Side
20170120 050922

Bottom
20170120 050940

She is now 14" tall And still ridiculous.
I wonder how far she will stretch?
She is on day 8 after flip and she has almost doubled in height already. Just a few more inches.

The 3 accent plants are starting to develop now at canopy level. I will not trim them from here on out.

Enjoy guys!

incogneato

incogneato

That rso dinner kept my body and mind active all night. I couldn't fall asleep.

So right when the lights went off I switched my 5000k supplemental led bulbs on for some pics. Of The Beast.

View attachment 661167

Angled
View attachment 661168

Side
View attachment 661169

Bottom
View attachment 661170

She is now 14" tall And still ridiculous.
I wonder how far she will stretch?
She is on day 8 after flip and she has almost doubled in height already. Just a few more inches.

The 3 accent plants are starting to develop now at canopy level. I will not trim them from here on out.

Enjoy guys!
Been working on a name for your screen less sog. Splog: Single PLant Of Green...not very good I know but in my defense I'm a little toasted. All seriousness tho, she's filling up the whole space nicely. Luag, green and happy. Kick ass bro

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
As if I haven't encountered enough hardships this year :'(

Obviously this is the year of my trials.

Our beloved dearest kitty has been acting funny lately.

Took her to the vet today to have tests done.

Turns out she had kitty leukemia that developed into feline lymphoma.

They said they will test the fluids to verify the diagnosis.

But for now they said her prognosis is poor and to only expect a few more weeks to months.

Our friend just died of cancer now our beloved family member.
I'm very emotional upset.
She is the nicest most friendly cat I've ever met. I'm very glad to have met & experienced her love.

But sadly our time left with her is short. So I'm gonna make the best of everyday with her.

My tears just keep flowing as I type, I can't help it. She's just so special to us. And has left quite an impression on me.

20160628 173501
20160527 160740
20160509 204514
20160508 153240
20160508 153011
20160519 210859
20161003 192917
20161003 190723
20161011 064143
20161201 001107
20161222 193645

Sad times

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

As if I haven't encountered enough hardships this year :'(

Obviously this is the year of my trials.

Our beloved dearest kitty has been acting funny lately.

Took her to the vet today to have tests done.

Turns out she had kitty leukemia that developed into feline lymphoma.

They said they will test the fluids to verify the diagnosis.

But for now they said her prognosis is poor and to only expect a few more weeks to months.

Our friend just died of cancer now our beloved family member.
I'm very emotional upset.
She is the nicest most friendly cat I've ever met. I'm very glad to have met & experienced her love.

But sadly our time left with her is short. So I'm gonna make the best of everyday with her.

My tears just keep flowing as I type, I can't help it. She's just so special to us. And has left quite an impression on me.

View attachment 661393 View attachment 661394 View attachment 661396 View attachment 661399 View attachment 661401 View attachment 661404 View attachment 661406 View attachment 661407 View attachment 661409 View attachment 661410 View attachment 661411

Sad times
Damn bud, hurts to even read that. I know how hard it can be to lose the ones we love. You are definitely going through the struggle but keep your head up. Sending good vibes and hoping for calm waters ahead for you bro. Enjoy your final time together as best you can. Your farm fam is always here to vent to

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
We will make sure to spend every minute we can with her.

I'm just sad that's all.
It will be a big loss.

We will probably spoil her until it seems things are too much for her to handle. And when that time comes we will ease her pain.

She's so sweet and nice and just deserves more than living through the hell of that.

The hard time for us will be determining when that point is. As well as the vets opinion.

Immediately I think, I have access to making my own Rick Simpson Oil for her. I even have some on hand right now.

And while it may not cure her. It may at lest help her get through some hard times comfortably.

I would like to get some opinions from the farm on RSO dosing and when to give. She is small so finding a tiny enough dosage to start with will be the hard part.

But it should ease her pain, nausea and help stimulate her appetite if it works like it does in us.

incogneato

incogneato

We will make sure to spend every minute we can with her.

I'm just sad that's all.
It will be a big loss.

We will probably spoil her until it seems things are too much for her to handle. And when that time comes we will ease her pain.

She's so sweet and nice and just deserves more than living through the hell of that.

The hard time for us will be determining when that point is. As well as the vets opinion.

Immediately I think, I have access to making my own Rick Simpson Oil for her. I even have some on hand right now.

And while it may not cure her. It may at lest help her get through some hard times comfortably.

I would like to get some opinions from the farm on RSO dosing and when to give. She is small so finding a tiny enough dosage to start with will be the hard part.

But it should ease her pain, nausea and help stimulate her appetite if it works like it does in us.
That's one of the first things I thought. She's basking in a tent full of natures medicine. Did a quick Google search and found a Facebook page that advises on rso for pets. Looks like some good info in the comments. I was gonna screen shot it but its a decent amount of info. Let me know lf you can't find it.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That's one of the first things I thought. She's basking in a tent full of natures medicine. Did a quick Google search and found a Facebook page that advises on rso for pets. Looks like some good info in the comments. I was gonna screen shot it but its a decent amount of info. Let me know lf you can't find it.

I'm up late I'm gonna sleep on all this. Wife is on the couch tonight sleeping with her so I've got the bed.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Quick update.
The beast
20170121 033821

20170121 033956

The Beast clone
20170121 025008

20170121 024832

20170121 034036

Burned a top with the HO T5s:(
Top grew within under 1" of the bulbs.
20170121 014746

Don't let anyone ever tell you HO T5's are not hot

So I decided to master a new technique, Supercropping . It is but yet another tool in the Arsenal.

To be used when stretch in flower was underestimated or unexpected to keep from burning.

So I used bamboo skewers for support. Rolled the stems at the height I wanted. Them bent them over and tied to the skewers.
20170121 041730

20170121 023214

Last are the accent plants and the runt/mutant
20170121 030822

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Since I've been sick i made some chicken noodle soup.
View attachment 661086
I then added .15g of my Rso melted and mixed into my 4 cup portion.
The rso was not decarbed. It was thin film purged over a water bath.
I can usually watch it decarb on the nail if I hit it.

I don't expect it to get me high but if it does it will be a bonus.

I've read about the antibiotic and anti-inflammatory effects of cannabis.
I'd like to utilize it in that way that facilitates that action.
Mmmm that soup looks lovely Rmo as does all yir gals.

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

Quick update.
The beast
View attachment 661447
View attachment 661449

The Beast clone
View attachment 661446

View attachment 661445

View attachment 661448

Burned a top with the HO T5s:(
Top grew within under 1" of the bulbs.
View attachment 661443
Don't let anyone ever tell you HO T5's are not hot

So I decided to master a new technique, Supercropping . It is but yet another tool in the Arsenal.

To be used when stretch in flower was underestimated or unexpected to keep from burning.

So I used bamboo skewers for support. Rolled the stems at the height I wanted. Them bent them over and tied to the skewers.
View attachment 661450
View attachment 661444

Last are the accent plants and the runt/mutant
View attachment 661451
T5 burns? Damn man. So sorry to hear about your kitty. I empathize with your situation.
I super crop a lot, I think it's a similar technique to LST in that it redirects the plants hormones to create more tops. I was thinking it's kinda the opposite of LST, it's HST. High stress training. I pinch the stem before I bend them over (swear there is a joke in that). I find it helps keep them bent as a healthy plant will want to stand right back up. Nice job hybridizing the two techniques

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Mmmm that soup looks lovely Rmo as does all yir gals.

So sorry to hear about your kitty. I empathize with your situation.

Ach damn bro so sorry to hear that about you cat.

Thanks everyone For the support.
Gotta keep moving forward.

I'm still working on defining a good dose of rso/"phoenix tears" for our cat.

@Seamaiden you treat your pets with oil right? Do you have any advice for me? Anyone else with input is also welcome. I'm just browsing the forum searching for good info.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
With cancer I know sooner treatment is better.

They say take oil size of a grain of rice then cut in half. I applied maybe 1/8 a grain of rice to a kitty treat and gave it to her. She ate it willingly and happily.

Now just a matter of time to Guage the reaction.

The plan is to monitor her and up the dosage as necessary to help control her symptoms.

As well as the building up dosage over time will deliver more healing properties with less side effects.

*Fingers crossed guys

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden you treat your pets with oil right? Do you have any advice for me? Anyone else with input is also welcome. I'm just browsing the forum searching for good info.
First, let me say how sorry I am about your poor kitty and her prognosis.

Yes, I treated my dog with very diluted oil. It stopped her cancer-caused seizures completely within four days. It did not, however, stop the spread of the cancer itself. It had probably already metastasized by the time she had her first seizure, and because I had to be careful not to get her too high there just wasn't time to get her acclimated to a stronger dose.

If I were in your shoes, my goal would be quality of life. The oil may help her, but I don't think it would be a good idea to give her full strength, she looks as though she weighs maybe 5-6lbs. My vet also told me that cats seem to be much more sensitive to cannabinoids, another reason to go as light as possible on the dose. I diluted my oil by 8x-10x, and the 85lb dog got one drop rubbed onto her gums. I suggest calculating from there. My oil is made from my CBD-balanced flowers, single digits on THC and CBD, so please keep that in mind when making the oil.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
First, let me say how sorry I am about your poor kitty and her prognosis.

Yes, I treated my dog with very diluted oil. It stopped her cancer-caused seizures completely within four days. It did not, however, stop the spread of the cancer itself. It had probably already metastasized by the time she had her first seizure, and because I had to be careful not to get her too high there just wasn't time to get her acclimated to a stronger dose.

If I were in your shoes, my goal would be quality of life. The oil may help her, but I don't think it would be a good idea to give her full strength, she looks as though she weighs maybe 5-6lbs. My vet also told me that cats seem to be much more sensitive to cannabinoids, another reason to go as light as possible on the dose. I diluted my oil by 8x-10x, and the 85lb dog got one drop rubbed onto her gums. I suggest calculating from there. My oil is made from my CBD-balanced flowers, single digits on THC and CBD, so please keep that in mind when making the oil.
That was very nice of you to help my boy and his wife out with your advice for the kitty. Thank you Lady Sea

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
With cancer I know sooner treatment is better.

They say take oil size of a grain of rice then cut in half. I applied maybe 1/8 a grain of rice to a kitty treat and gave it to her. She ate it willingly and happily.

Now just a matter of time to Guage the reaction.

The plan is to monitor her and up the dosage as necessary to help control her symptoms.

As well as the building up dosage over time will deliver more healing properties with less side effects.

*Fingers crossed guys
Tell your bride Mom and I send you and H good karma for your kitty. Losing a family pet is never easy.

Top Bottom