New Growth Turning Yellow In Week 1 Of Flower Why?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

So I just switched to flower and my new growth on all my tops are turning yellow why is that ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Because they grow faster than they can eat. Pretty normal I'd say. Hope you still have them on veg nutes otherwise you could run into N deficiency.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
In the change over from veg nutes to bloom nutes I still use some of the veg nutes in my bloom cycle to avoid this happening the plant still needs a little N to be healthy right the way through the run . That's just what I do so don't jump on me its my 2 cents .

C

ChuiSoto

You really can't tell here but you can barely tell but it's cuz the HPS light I would have to wait til tomorrow to take a real good one

IMG 2045
C

ChuiSoto

Yea I'm still using all my VEG Nutrients and just went full on all my Flower Nutrients I just fed them today. So I have to lay off the veg nutrients once they start to flower ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes like I said I start to change the amount N in my mix the week before I flip to 12/12 then by the 2 week or so stretch I'm at 1/4 strength N in my mix , then I'm down to 1/8 strength N right the way through till flush .

C

ChuiSoto

I haven't even lowered it I'm on day 8 of stretch so I'm just going to have to wait til next feeding to go 1/2, my Flower A&B has N in it so would that be enough ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I haven't even lowered it I'm on day 8 of stretch so I'm just going to have to wait til next feeding to go 1/2, my Flower A&B has N in it so would that be enough ?
It might be enough but again it's not a big deal it's what the plant dose as it gets it self set up to flower I've always kept N going right through the grow to me it helps with the overall health of plant and the flavour of the heads are better as well again just my opinion and style I grow good luck and above all have fun .

StandingRock

StandingRock

It might be enough but again it's not a big deal it's what the plant dose as it gets it self set up to flower I've always kept N going right through the grow to me it helps with the overall health of plant and the flavour of the heads are better as well again just my opinion and style I grow good luck and above all have fun .

You run N all the way to harvest? I'm planning on using the same nutes veg to harvest and am looking forward to the results.

Top Bottom