Help!

• Thread starter d0rk2dafullest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I was going home one day and i noticed hearing some noises as i came out my car today.
i heard my next door neighbors announce that i was home for their family to know.
i am a legal mmj caregiver. i have a licenese and permit. i have all my paperwork. but sometimes when people know what u are doing. it starts to set an unease onto u.

i live in a not so good neighborhood. its ghetto where i'm at. lots of drugs and druggies and crackheads.
next door i think is a nice family. and they have a few kids. i think ive seen a couple of boys and a couple of girls to a few.

they were nice to me in the beginning so i guess that's cool. but lately as i've been watering. i seem to have noticed an audience. my house is actually kind of old. and it has single pane windows. i am a 29 yr old who is in this industry but have fallen on some hard times because of things not going my way.

i at this point cannot invest in windows atm. but i will do so when i am rdy in the future. i am thinking of getting window inserts to block out some noise. i am also thinking of putting up foam pads to absorb some sound as well with some double stick tape.

i also have another set of neighbors to the otherside. they dont seem to bother me accept when their kids are at home. they are a really big family. i've noticed up to about 5 to 6 cars. they have 2-3 boys who are teenagers.

i know sometimes my pumps can get a little loud. and that's why i try to water at peak times when there is a lot of noise or when there is cars still going around and its not as quiet. sometimes it cannot be helped that a couple of pumps have been heard. i really hate how loud my shit can get.

well i've also noticed when i go to water. i will be able to hear my neighbors listening in on me. they will listen and comment. and will "fuck" with me. they have established ways to get me to react. and it's all may sound like im crazy. in fact my partners from before still dont believe me to this day. and it hurts.

i am a person where people are able to confide in me. about anything. and i'm open. and i'm a good person who will listen to you. but when it comes to my own problems. i cant really seem to talk to myt friends because they just dont deal with it. and dismiss it because they think its nothing. honestly i'm terrified. im petrified. sometimes i do not want to do anything because i dont want them to hear me work. and or i dont want them to do this anymore. its a paralyzing feeling and it feels so unethical and intrusive.

i am aware i may be the cause of my own problem. but i try really hard to keep things lowkey. i cant afford to move rite away. so that's something that i cant really do.

maybe i just needed to vent. maybe i just need some words of encouragement to get me thru this endeavor. i honestly dont know. i just felt like writing this would help me out in some way.

thx for ur time.

jipp

jipp

man i feel your pain.. that would be a shitty environment to be in do doubt.
here im the total opposite man.. i live in snowbird country.. id be fucking happen if there someone my age around at least part of the year.. but only snowbirds live by me/. and we have no noise curfew.. so i can make as much noise as i want.. but i generally only got loud on holidays id take my guitar and half stack out and wake up the snowbirds to the star spangle banner jimmy style. hah.. i figured when i made my rounds they hate on me.. nope they said turn it up..
i have no answer for you other than a ear ( i do have a couple thoughts on how to fuck with them back tho. hah ). i too am down on my luck, withdrawals after 15 years of opiates from the pain doctors.. hope by summer im a new man. on a bright side i did have my last doctors today and they even said my blood pressure was that of a 18 year old.. i was like holy shit.. yay weed. since when i was on the meds they gave me so many shits for side effects..

just remember when you get down.. someone to have it worse than me.. i try to think that way but never makes me feel better.
rant away my friend.
chris.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

thx for ur reply and kind words. i will now be living bicariously thru you! lol

F

FooDoo

Your old partners know you better than anyone on here. Sounds like they are right. You might be losing it man.

How in the world do you think people can hear you watering plants? And why would anyone be so bored as to "fuck" with you while you do it.

If they cared, they'd either call the police on you (even if you're legal) or simply break into your house

jipp

jipp

sounds like a plan.. atr least you choose now, christmas day was my first day with out opiates. i was so with drawn on christmaas felt like a total jack ass to my mom, step dad and sis. through up for 7 days strait. weed has help with that part.. im out now, and i through up last night. so im far from over these with drawls i fear. LOL.

but ill do my best to keep you entertained :D
chris.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Your old partners know you better than anyone on here. Sounds like they are right. You might be losing it man.

How in the world do you think people can hear you watering plants? And why would anyone be so bored as to "fuck" with you while you do it.

If they cared, they'd either call the police on you (even if you're legal) or simply break into your house

my old partners couldnt give 2 fucks about me. that's why i left them in the first place. never paid me and shit. and always lied to me. trust me man. i know my old partners better than anyone on here as well. in fact that guy racked up a 100k debt. all on his own. im getting far far away from that fucker

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
my old partners couldnt give 2 fucks about me. that's why i left them in the first place. never paid me and shit. and always lied to me. trust me man. i know my old partners better than anyone on here as well. in fact that guy racked up a 100k debt. all on his own. im getting far far away from that fucker
Hang in there!
Got to trust your instincts on stuff like this.

BUT....it sounds very typical of paranoid delusions. Especially if you really think that they are listening to everything you do.

I struggle with mental health issues and I don't feel bad saying that you might benefit from seeking professional intervention.

Best of luck.
Peace

hiboy

hiboy

I think you might want to get off the meth and quit staring out the windows
Hb

xavier7995

xavier7995

Do you have anyone you trust that you have over to observe? If someone else could verify that might help you know what your dealing with. From the outside looking in, it does sound like mental health issues, but who knows. That is why having a trusted person verify first would be a good idea.

Top Bottom