Platinum Delights - Any Grow Advice?

• Thread starter Moss1310
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moss1310

Moss1310

Hi Everyone- Im going to start a small Plat Delight tent grow soon. Does anyone have any recommendations on growing- things to do/avoid, etc... Any help ius appreciated. Thanks.

dan1989

dan1989

Hi Everyone- Im going to start a small Plat Delight tent grow soon. Does anyone have any recommendations on growing- things to do/avoid, etc... Any help ius appreciated. Thanks.

Hi and welcome! What's your experience level? If you're brand new then you've started off on a good foot by joining this site!

Moss1310

Moss1310

Thank you. I love the site so far. Experience level is lo. Only a few outdoor grows and one tent grow. So, I enjoy what i've done , and am starting the get a feel for it, but have lots to learn. Cheers.

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

I have been growing Platinum Delights for a couple years now and i get the best results when I top the plants so they end up with 3 tops or 4 tops at most. Remove anything below the top 3 nodes that you will be leaving on. Then you will end up with little bushes. You can also do sea of green type grow but I would veg for a couple weeks either way you decide but I got a better yield with small 3 to 4 top bushes that end up no taller than 2 ft. I have also ran a couple mother plants and they turned out great too but would take to long and to much space to consistently veg plants that big. For my situation at least. Great strain though!

Moss1310

Moss1310

Thanks Ganjagrin for the tips. That is exactly how I will grow it then. Because of my space, I was hoping to something like that would work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom