Bros Grimm Thread

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Alrite fellow smokers,reckon we need a bros grimm thread,so any1 with any pics of there gear can post pics here,iv some of there stuff coming so ill post progress etc,but i know theres a few peeps with there gear going now so feel free to show some pics here! Grow on!,76

william76

william76

20170321 222926
Ok,so here some grimmdica,19 days from planting,heirloom sensi hashplant x afghani 1,sounds good, i know theres others here growing there gear,so dont be shy,ill be popping more too! 76

20170321 222955
Last edited:
william76

william76

Just shown sex,3 females be flipping them this week so ill get a wee pic then,just took all my shit down for a month or two for building work couldnt resist keeping these 3 going though and hiding them when builders are there ,so its an indoor guerilla grow,lol,76

william76

william76

So i sexed mine 14 days ago,and got 3 females,killed the 2 males,bit pissed i couldnt keep them coz they were reeking,the females have the same deep smell,flipped them next day so they were 7 weeks at flip(usually wait 9/10 weeks from seed)circumstances mean they have to be kept small,but iv cloned them as well,get some pics when theres flowers,all in all theyre looking and smelling good.76

1959LesPaul

Really interested in the Grimdica.

I know its got the original 88 Hashplant/Nevil/Sensi genetics. Nevil crossed it with NL#1

I had the 91 Nevils NL5 x Haze, x Nevils Hashplant x Sk#1, and it was beyond good. Best indoor stuff Ive ever seen, and Ive been doing this since 1977. It was also done in 45 days, but didn't yield a lot. Cops got the genetics.

I know Sensi has lost some of their old genetics. NL5, G13 x Hashplant.

I just wonder if they lost the original 88 x NL1 x Hashplant genetics????

But the Grimdica, is the only 1 I know of that may be close. Smoke report would be greatly appreciated.

The stuff I had was so strong, that every hit, you knew you were going to cough. And it smelled of the finest hash Nepal, or Mazar/Sheberghan ever had to offer.

It was stronger than most hash. It was also dangerous to try and drive, as it would make you blackout, and lose vision for a few seconds.

I don't know what the THC/CBD profile was but it seemed like 40% THC and 20% CBD. Joking..... lso very paranoia inducing to many, and would make some sick because it would drive your blood sugar level down so far, if you hadn't eaten.

Latest posts

Top Bottom