Done Something Wrong? Buds Not Smell Nor Tast Good

• Thread starter aid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aid

Ive done my first plant ever thought give it a go since tired or finding it elswehere..

my buds dont have much of a smell to it smells like hay and dont taste the best . ive done it a way a mate showed me. when it was ready to come down i flushed for a week then cut buds off then trimmed then dried in the tent in the dark for bout a 3-4days as its not really humid where i live so was told to use a heater for a day 15 mins on 45 off felt little crispy so turned it off , but not crispy now.. and was told they are done by a pal then ive tried it and im not impressed and thinking what is wrong with it , as i have clearly made a mistake somewhere on the line .. any help would by great as dont want to wreck another and if there is anything i can do to atleast make my buds now enjoyable to smoke.

thanks

jipp

jipp

any pictures.. is it from bag seed? could just be swag. or is it known genetics.. was it from a clone, maybe a dud?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sounds slide you need to cure longer.

Flushing is for toilets, new growers, or growers who hammer in pgrs and nute freaks. Does your tomato, lettuce, or corn farmer flush his crops? Absolutely NOT.

Keep burping your jars of bud about 20mins a day. You should.have a rh meter inside the jar to give you a rh reading. I burp mine until 55% (least) to 60% (most) rh and is stable for 24hrs w/o opening the jar up. Once stable, it's ready for storage. This gets rid of thenhay/green smell and will give your buds that desired smell, taste, and smooth smoke.

A

aid

yeah i guess as i said new to this and was listening to a mate who obviously thought he knows everything , ill try curing. my buds feel dry but stick together so guessing they aint obviously ready yet then .. @ demon i know what your saying about flush but just what we say where im from lol

Top Bottom