Grunk

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
What can I say, she is dank as fuck . Those beans sat in my fridge for ten years until one day I got tired of all this fake sourD. Well in my fridge, I had my old sourD that was dank crossed to the grunk. I totally was expecting and hoping to find the real sour and then BAM!!! Out comes a female almost completely identical to the original mom, except better. Better structure, even more complex terps and even though in reality she is a grunk x soured hybrid, I just call her grunk, cause she's all grunk worth lime green flowers and that skunky grape in the background, that you have to grow organic to smell and taste. And not the purple urkle grape, totally different ands not sweet at all.

We ended up with only enough for breeding stock, but we are starting a new run this week so we'll have more very soon.

Grunk
Grunk 2
LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

20161213 233433
20161208 141631

The Grunk Is My Lady and we are totally in love. Hahahaha. For real though. She's probably the densest most cookie like without having any of the cookie genes. She grows weird though I cant lie. Im a new school grower, and she just node stacks unlike anything I have ever seen. She is soooo dense and smells of sweet grapes and skunk hash. She grows so slow. But man, if you give her the time she's worth it. We pulled her at around 10 weeks. I would describe the high much the cannabible did, its meditating and contemplative. It makes me think on my life without pride and helps me to grasp things that previously I feel were withheld.

PinkyDaDevil

PinkyDaDevil

Ohhhhh....lolz, your one of the lucky ones that got them before I had them in seed banks. Those were gone almost instantly..

I am lucky indeed, cant wait to smell and taste what comes out of these gems! Thank you guys. I couldn't decide on what I wanted so I just told Oom pah pah to give me the "growers choice" pick. :)

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Used to get packs of the Grunk back in 1996-2000. Some fantastic herb, you ever hear of Hasan Loopa? Same crew was running it. Best herb I ever smoked, and I got a cut several years ago. Hoarding it, lol. @loompa

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What can I say, she is dank as fuck . Those beans sat in my fridge for ten years until one day I got tired of all this fake sourD. Well in my fridge, I had my old sourD that was dank crossed to the grunk. I totally was expecting and hoping to find the real sour and then BAM!!! Out comes a female almost completely identical to the original mom, except better. Better structure, even more complex terps and even though in reality she is a grunk x soured hybrid, I just call her grunk, cause she's all grunk worth lime green flowers and that skunky grape in the background, that you have to grow organic to smell and taste. And not the purple urkle grape, totally different ands not sweet at all.

We ended up with only enough for breeding stock, but we are starting a new run this week so we'll have more very soon.
Wow.that looks awesome loompa.

shaganja

shaganja

Vietnamese Black, taken at 19 weeks. . Vietnamese Black #164 gifted from KionaTHC. Thanks brother. Loomp's calls it "The Destroyer Cut" now because it destroyed his whole fucking day.
wow. after growing black willie, i can see the silver in yours too. the trics shine like diamonds on this strain!

Latest posts

Top Bottom