Super Snow

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks @Shamus, The grow is going pretty well. Just have a few little issues at the moment but overcoming them!
Here they all are today with # 2-5 Fifty days old, and 6 and 7 Forty Seven days. Right after my last update I had another small mite outbreak in the bloom area. I then had to treat all of the young ones too for prevention. What I'm seeing now is a Mag deficiency based on my nutes using Nectar for the Gods from the AzaMax in most of these plants?
Here they all are!
The gang,
All 1

All 2

All 3

Here is number 2, Looking to be a male but a stellar plant in his own part.
2 1

2 2

Number 3 that I think is female.
3 1

3 2

Number Four, Being the runt and still not close to sexing out.
4 1

4 2

Here is number Five and my favorite now looking very female and strong!\
5 1

5 2

And last are these two younger ones of three days and not yet sexed.
Number Six
6 1

6 2

Number Seven
7 1

7 2

Last edited:
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
looking good orc..... they do look like they took a good shot, but one thing is they will come back with a vengeance. If you go back and look at the parents I posted you cant tell but they had those dreadful circus tents a week earlier. I bombed them and they took off, its part of the game. Your looking at four females so far, thats my guess from what I see. hope I didnt stick my foot in my mouth just now !! keep up the good work man......shamus

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is another update, There are only five now but all females. Number 2 was a male and had to be removed. Five girls out of eight seeds is a very nice ratio in my eyes! They are all doing much better now after recovering from the mitecide. They also had a little lower leaf defoliation yesterday when I took these pictures. 3, 4, and 5 are 57 days. 6, and 7 are 54 days old.
All 1

All 2

Number 3
3 1

3 2

Number 4
4 1

4 2

Number 5 Still my favorite!
5 1
5 2

Number 6
6 1

6 2

Number 7
7 1

7 2

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
even with all the leaf loss they are still looking fine. a little thin but but not bad at all. what are they under , floro's still ? are you going to bump them up before trigger ? great job man...sorry you didnt get all female's. ha ha ha.. shamus.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Great to hear from you @Shamus, To answer your questions above they are all doing even better then the last images. I'm now also supplementing a little more Mag with General Organics Cal Mag having some on hand. I just topped 4 of the 5 and they will stay under floro's for now. I really think both of us want to more veg development at this time. The biggest reason for my slow development right now are temps. Their average winter temp right now in my veg area is right right at 70 degrees. Plus with very little humidity. Plus right now I'm in a lot lower bloom temps using LED and UVB. Even with some additional heat I'm not cracking 80 degrees.
I love my little high, low temperature, and humidity meter. Here are my most current readings in the veg area.
DSCN1640

Last edited:
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
your in the ballpark temp wise, 80 is a much better number. pics never do justice, I know that. A lot of people are gonna reem me a new one for saying this, but I have noticed the parents like a general feeding of foxfarm. I don't recommend fox but im just saying they respond well to it. Be careful with topping because your going to have a bush monster on your hands....lol. I cant wait to see them take off after your topping.......

Orcaman

Orcaman

Well, Another week has gone by and these girls are finally about ready to move forward. I'm going to have to stagger them growing perpetually. I'm about ready to harvest two plants and that should give me enough room to move three of the five for now.
Here they are all together.
All 1

All 2

Number 3 looking strong.
3 1

3 2

Number 4, Now no longer the runt!
4 1

4 2

Number 5, She will be one of the first movers into 12's.
5 1

5 2

Number 6, Coming on strong of the two younger ones by three at 61 days.
6 1

6 2

And now the new runt of the group being number 7.
7 1

7 2

Fun girls and I'm stoked!:)

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

What I'm seeing now is a Mag deficiency based on my nutes using Nectar for the Gods from the AzaMax in most of these plants?
I know I'm new and new to the line but have been supplementing with Epsom the whole run with nectar for the gods. It seems to be the only shortfall with the line so far. If I go a few feedings w/o it I'll see the telltale signs of mg deficiency. I usually just bump up the herc harvest and/or the demeters with epsom to make my own "cal mag" I just assumed it was because I wasn't using the entire line. Looking great BTW orca!

Orcaman

Orcaman

I know I'm new and new to the line but have been supplementing with Epsom the whole run with nectar for the gods. It seems to be the only shortfall with the line so far. If I go a few feedings w/o it I'll see the telltale signs of mg deficiency. I usually just bump up the herc harvest and/or the demeters with epsom to make my own "cal mag" I just assumed it was because I wasn't using the entire line
I've only been using the line since last July and still learning a lot about the products. There is plenty of Calcium though out the line but limited Magnesium. The Medusas Magic soil nutrient is the only component with any real Mag value. The nice thing about General Organics Cal Mag is it has a zero NPK value. So I'm not over feeding when using.
DSCN1657

incogneato

incogneato

I've only been using the line since last July and still learning a lot about the products. There is plenty of Calcium though out the line but limited Magnesium. The Medusas Magic soil nutrient is the only component with any real Mag value. The nice thing about General Organics Cal Mag is it has a zero NPK value. So I'm not over feeding when using.
View attachment 668925
That's good to know about the cal mag. I didn't grab any because like you said nftg is loaded with calcium so I figured I could get away with just adding epsom salts. I think I have the older bottles because they aren't as detailed as yours on the back label. I really like the line so far so I'm going to take your advice and get the full line as soon as funds (wife lol) allow.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here they are 7 days in now, And yes @Shamus they are smelling very skunky right now! Bringing them up for this photo shoot my wife even commented on the smell. They have responded very well to the light transition. I'll give them one more late veg feed in a few more days just being fed yesterday.
All 1

All 2

Here they are by themselves in number order.
#3 The smallest of the four in bloom
3 1

3 2

#4 Still very slow on branch development
4 1

4 2

#5 One of my favorites. She has excellent development in my eyes.
5 1

5 2

#6 My other favorite based on her stature.
6 1

6 2

#7 Still in veg with now room in the bloom area. I like her crossed leaflets!
7 1

7 2

I took a cutting of each one yesterday.
Cuts

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
incredible !!! the smell is going to keep you up at night. ( ha ha) looking great. If I'm correct when you hit any of these after a good cure, your head should go numb in minutes..... shamus

incogneato

incogneato

Here they are 7 days in now, And yes @Shamus they are smelling very skunky right now! Bringing them up for this photo shoot my wife even commented on the smell. They have responded very well to the light transition. I'll give them one more late veg feed in a few more days just being fed yesterday.
View attachment 673021
View attachment 673022
Here they are by themselves in number order.
#3 The smallest of the four in bloom
View attachment 673011
View attachment 673012
#4 Still very slow on branch development
View attachment 673013
View attachment 673014
#5 One of my favorites. She has excellent development in my eyes.
View attachment 673015
View attachment 673016
#6 My other favorite based on her stature.
View attachment 673017
View attachment 673018
#7 Still in veg with now room in the bloom area. I like her crossed leaflets!
View attachment 673019
View attachment 673020
I took a cutting of each one yesterday.
View attachment 673024
I see what you're saying about the structure on 5/6. Very nice. Those ladies are just the picture of health brother. Exciting genetics under a skilled hand. Fun to watch!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is their two week update and very happy so far. All five are thriving and was able to move number 7 into bloom today. The four two weeks in are now starting to flower and were given their first dose of early bloom mix this morning.
# 3
3 1

3 2

3 3

# 4
4 1

4 2

4 3

5 1

5 2

5 3

6 1

6 2

6 3

And # 7
7 1

7 2

Here is a comparison of #7 just put into bloom today to one of the girls two weeks in.
Compare

And to finish are the five thriving cuttings of each.
Cuttings

Top Bottom