Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Hmm...all I could find out is it looks like Godbud female pollinated with a Oaxaca Female. Sounds and looks fire for sure. Good stuff.
That's right. I saw that in a forum somewhere. Of the 5 seeds I popped, 4 sprouted, 1 runt was culled. There were 2 purple phenos and one green pheno. The other purple pheno I didn't keep yielded buckets, but the keeper was just a little more dank.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

My Grease monkey keeper... who WOULDN'T wanna smoke this? :) Looks just as good as anything I see from the "big wigs" on instagram. Without the 30k followers...stay hungry and humble! Just "click the pic"....trust me ;) you'll be glad you did!
View attachment 669668
Dude, I've heard really good things about the grease monkey. I'm vegging 5 of the kimbo f2 right now, really pumped to run some exotics gear. How did the GM yield for you? Any more pics?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

That's right. I saw that in a forum somewhere. Of the 5 seeds I popped, 4 sprouted, 1 runt was culled. There were 2 purple phenos and one green pheno. The other purple pheno I didn't keep yielded buckets, but the keeper was just a little more dank.

Was the purple all around better? How did that green one compare?

Dude, I've heard really good things about the grease monkey. I'm vegging 5 of the kimbo f2 right now, really pumped to run some exotics gear. How did the GM yield for you? Any more pics?

I have 4 exotic grow threads, kimbo, pink 2.0, citrus berry, and grease monkey, plus a massive pheno hunting thread going now. Kimbo has been my overall favorite to grow all time next to Chemdog D/Chemdog 91. I have some nice gals, didn't get a stud male. Kimbo will be in my first couple projects.

Grease monkey ..I had 2 phenos...gorilla glue leaners and cookie leaners. The gg leaners were chunky, very tight structure, with a chemy nose, terpy.

The cookie leaners had the typical node spacing you usually see with cookie crosses. Purple, super super cookie loudness. Very terpy beyond stickiness!

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Was the purple all around better? How did that green one compare?

I have 4 exotic grow threads, kimbo, pink 2.0, citrus berry, and grease monkey, plus a massive pheno hunting thread going now. Kimbo has been my overall favorite to grow all time next to Chemdog D/Chemdog 91. I have some nice gals, didn't get a stud male. Kimbo will be in my first couple projects.

Grease monkey ..I had 2 phenos...gorilla glue leaners and cookie leaners. The gg leaners were chunky, very tight structure, with a chemy nose, terpy.

The cookie leaners had the typical node spacing you usually see with cookie crosses. Purple, super super cookie loudness. Very terpy beyond stickiness!

Very nice SC. Where is your pheno hunt thread?
For the Purple Storm all three carried the grape, musty melon aromas. The green pheno had great smell and taste, but yielded equal to or less than the others, and I wanted the purps. The other purple pheno had less resin and took over 9 weeks to finish properly, but the yield was very heavy. I was really torn on which one to keep and kept them both for 2 runs just to make sure on a keeper. Honestly the PS I'm running currently is my heaviest yielding plant, crazy considering all the seeds I've ran through.

Here's a Chem x I made a couple years back.
100 5194

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Very nice SC. Where is your pheno hunt thread?
For the Purple Storm all three carried the grape, musty melon aromas. The green pheno had great smell and taste, but yielded equal to or less than the others, and I wanted the purps. The other purple pheno had less resin and took over 9 weeks to finish properly, but the yield was very heavy. I was really torn on which one to keep and kept them both for 2 runs just to make sure on a keeper. Honestly the PS I'm running currently is my heaviest yielding plant, crazy considering all the seeds I've ran through.

Here's a Chem x I made a couple years back.
View attachment 670752

Very nice..luv me some chem. I'm gonna have to look into e$cobar seeds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 670652
Gorgeous flower right there man. :) Here are a few snaps of that Sdubb X Querkle I ran for you. I think you bailed from the farm before they were ready so here you go. Smoke was incredible.

View attachment 670644 View attachment 670645 View attachment 670646
View attachment 670647 View attachment 670648 View attachment 670649 View attachment 670650 View attachment 670651View attachment 670653

Wow. Those are perfectly grown. Excellent work sir!

Top Bottom