What Are Your Favorite Worm Castings And Why? Pics Ect

• Thread starter BackToBasics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BackToBasics

BackToBasics

As stated: What are your favorite worm castings and why?
Provide pictures of grows comparing when you used them and when you didnt..
Any additional information.

Worm castings are clearly a major part of any organic soil. Lets see what the best SH** is out there :)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use my worm castings as tea more so than in the mix I fine it's very vine particulate and if you put to much in your mix it's slows up the drainage it's not a ferterlizer as such it's more of a soil condition. Here's a sample of the goodies in a sample I had tested hope it helps .

Irietime

Irietime

@One drop, do you use worm teas all the way through your grow? Or only during veg? I used worm tea all through veg and my plants were so happy, then I switched to bottled organic ferts for flowering and my plants have been a little all over the board with defs. Still growing alright but not like when they got the teas.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop, do you use worm teas all the way through your grow? Or only during veg? I used worm tea all through veg and my plants were so happy, then I switched to bottled organic ferts for flowering and my plants have been a little all over the board with defs. Still growing alright but not like when they got the teas.
Right the way through even in flush mode .

hillbil

hillbil

You may find castings vary even in the same brand but most are good if not too wet or at all dry. If they stink, they are bad or not castings at all.

Nitron and Wiggle Worm have been good. I also like Black
Gold 80/20 casting/peat mix for cheap.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I only use cardboard, paper , straw and my Guinea pigs cage bedding which is hardwood sawdust and there fine little poo pellets. I send all my scraps to my chooks that's there pice of the pie .

Top Bottom