Lookin for top notch tat artist for sons first tattoo...

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

I'm heavily tatted up myself. I like it when other people dont. That's why I did it. It's America....if you don't like it....Fuck off. If anyone wants the best portraits in the west hit up Rich White of Action tattoo in Auburn Wa. Best artist, light handed, fast as fuck and good price. Look him up dude is simply amazing. I win black and gray off his work everytime I enter.

H

HugzAndNuggz

carl rowe at solid metal tattoo in fenton mi
he does great work.. ive gotten quite a few from him including my big piece wich covers top part of my back shoulders and chest.. im kinda open minded of artwork so i give him an idea of what i want and he kinda puts his own twist in it and me i like that cause he is an artist he doesnt want to copy exact that is not being an artist thats being a copy machine.. hes got alot of his work on facebook page for people to see
very solid work.. the rest of my pieces will be by him..

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My work was done at Consolidated Ink and Steel in downtown Flint. Don`t know if the place is still there or not. The young man who did my work, Cory, has passed away. There was another guy there who did some great "black and white" work. Not the right name for it, but it`s all shades of black. These guys were my sons buds.

webby420

webby420

I'm a little late to the boat but I spent 3 months looking for the right artist. I'm very happy with my tats and have had so many compliments. I live in Kalamazoo but drove to the east side of the state to Eastpoint. Marshall Bennett runs Eternal Tattoo. I guarantee no one will be disappointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom