Those Dry Cracked Hands...

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you work where you wash your hands constantly or if you are OCD, live in the north, or have a skin condition, you probably have dry cracked hands. Ouch, let's see em.
Those dry cracked hands

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

I make a healing cream (non-cannabis) which repairs the skin and muscle and cartilage in your hands, not just hydrates. Bagbalm is great for hydration, just doesn't heal anywhere as fast as what I make.

I *used* to make cannabis based healing oil, for cuts, burns, strains, sprains and whatnot. What I make now is significantly more powerful. It will make a fresh burn blister (425F) go away completely, leaving perfectly healthy skin, in less than 12hrs. Puncture wounds from a dog bite? Healed over and scab gone in 3 days, zero deep pain/inflammation/infection.

It's also an anti-viral and anti-biotic. Yes, I'm working on making it commercially available. Hopefully within the next 6 months ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't really have that problem, but my husband does. He likes Miracle Foot Repair, but even better he's found here in the Mojave is O'Keefe's hand cream. Within two days all his weather cracks were gone. Took a couple days more with the MFR.

I used to use bag balm and Corona on my lactating mares.

walterwhiter

walterwhiter

Dry hands and psoriasis! Any good recipe's? I have some trim I planned to hash out and cook up into possible a raw coconut oil based balm? Psoriasis was work related...ppe is needed for a reason.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Has tea tree oil given you any relief? My grandmother had psoriasis and used *many* products, including all those tar-based ones and the only things that really changed anything were the new class of drugs that have come in in the past few years. She was quite elderly and had other issues (Alzheimer's among them) so it almost wasn't worth treating. These new drugs seem to come with a frightening list of side effects, though.

walterwhiter

walterwhiter

Has tea tree oil given you any relief? My grandmother had psoriasis and used *many* products, including all those tar-based ones and the only things that really changed anything were the new class of drugs that have come in in the past few years. She was quite elderly and had other issues (Alzheimer's among them) so it almost wasn't worth treating. These new drugs seem to come with a frightening list of side effects, though.
No! But I fn love it! Use it in my homemade spoof and diffusers. Sounds like something I could play with + the tea tree oil would help kill weed smell.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I don't really have that problem, but my husband does. He likes Miracle Foot Repair, but even better he's found here in the Mojave is O'Keefe's hand cream. Within two days all his weather cracks were gone. Took a couple days more with the MFR.

I used to use bag balm and Corona on my lactating mares.
Is that what you call them? I thought they were called sweater kittens.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've had three cups of coffee now and I STILL don't get sweater kittens. Help a gal out here! Slow on the uptake?

I like using words!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I just got some eucerin cream, it seems to work better than twerking man hands.
1487836854587 541964896
Sausage thumb healing nicely

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I just got some eucerin cream, it seems to work better than twerking man hands.View attachment 672092Sausage thumb healing nicely
I would really like to try a good cannabis balm/oil but if it stinks even a little i couldnt use at school. I cant even trim plants on school nights... my coworkers would probably miss it but the students would be all over my ass.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would really like to try a good cannabis balm/oil but if it stinks even a little i couldnt use at school. I cant even trim plants on school nights... my coworkers would probably miss it but the students would be all over my ass.
What kind of people do you teach, young, adult?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Trimming the harvest and then going to the store is fun!

Top Bottom