Another Problem Wtf!!!

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morningdewd

morningdewd

so apparently since at least March of 2016 the Nevada Health Dept has had a big problem with delivery of renewel and applicant mail to southern Nevada .I just got off the phone with them and they are mailing me my fourth renewl app the other 3 " lost
"in the mail.The lady I spoke with said she had three file boxes full of the same complaints .my box is locked so its going from the health dept. to the USPS and then "lost" .all my other mail arrives like clockwork.The lady told me her staff was more frustrated than I was and hinted she had a suspicion of what was going on but couldn't say.my first thought is a holy roller in the post office doing Gods work or worse a plot by authorities to force a lapse so search warrants are easier to obtain.lastly I just filed a complaint of mail theft with the Postal inspector and have a case # number .lets see what happens now.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I just moved from a non legal state to another state and the state I left from used to open my priority and flat rate mail boxes. I ordered an enail and when I went to pick it up I was questioned by the postal employee as to what was in the package and the box had a big hole ripped in the side just like all my other packages that would arrive.

They can just rip a hole in the box, inspect it, take what they want, and then just say it was damaged in shipping. I did order some seeds that made it through, but I also ordered alot of grow equipment offline, tents and filters and such.

My guess would be that the postal inspector is taking your stuff because under federal law cannabis is still illegal and postal employees are employed by the feds.

Postal inspectors arent supposed to open priority or express mail but they still do...

morningdewd

morningdewd

I just moved from a non legal state to another state and the state I left from used to open my priority and flat rate mail boxes. I ordered an enail and when I went to pick it up I was questioned by the postal employee as to what was in the package and the box had a big hole ripped in the side just like all my other packages that would arrive.

They can just rip a hole in the box, inspect it, take what they want, and then just say it was damaged in shipping. I did order some seeds that made it through, but I also ordered alot of grow equipment offline, tents and filters and such.

My guess would be that the postal inspector is taking your stuff because under federal law cannabis is still illegal and postal employees are employed by the feds.

Postal inspectors arent supposed to open priority or express mail but they still do...
I asked the postal inspector that exact question and he said no their policy was to follow state laws.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Always use first class mail parcel for anything up to 14 ounces,
The rates are lower than parcel post, and priority one.
And it is classified as private communication. It requires a search warrant to open.
The others do not!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
The USPS is a broken system full of corruption an theft.

Receiving packages has been very hard for me as well. I lose easily 20% of anything I order online.

Recently had a 2015 Fender Guitar lost in the local post office after it was listing in tracking as returned to sender.
It wasn't returned to sender. It was hidden near the back door so it could be stolen. I'm sure of it.

morningdewd

morningdewd

Always use first class mail parcel for anything up to 14 ounces,
The rates are lower than parcel post, and priority one.
And it is classified as private communication. It requires a search warrant to open.
The others do not!
I asked them to send registered mail but she said they don't because of volume,also problem is only southern Nevada not any where else.Ive had better success ordering seeds!!!!!

ken dog

ken dog

The post office is a fine organization... I don't believe any of that stuff for a second.

The OP is BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom