Grow Journal Blueberry Kush

• Thread starter Bathtubfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well I kicked the scrawny bitch out into the yard! Let mother nature deal with her. After all I now have two other plants and a friend is sending me some super auto skunk seeds!

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well here it is. The last entry to this journal. I had to crop out the massive 3 grams of bud from the plant. She is now in intensive care reveging for another go at it. I transplanted her into some fresh soil, doing so I noticed she had a root ball the size of a tennis ball. It's a wonder she had any flowers at all!

Smegal

Smegal

Update on the blueberry kush. I've had her in revel now for 15 days and she's already got some regrowth. I'll be putting her outside soon to finish and start growing again. I need the room. I'm now working on two other idks and 5 magnum skunks. I'm also remodeling my grow room. I tore out the tub and found a big hole where they brought the water pipes through and removed the faucet and pipes. I still have to build two walls. One to separate the veg area and the flower area. The outermost wall will make the bathroom a half bath. It will have a bookcase for a door making it hidden. I have temporarily placed all of my plants back in until I can get more material and a fan. I put up some mylar and built a new light. The light is a 10 bulb cfl. 5 23w 5000k and 5 2700k. And it's working great!

20170313 212040
20170313 225321
20170315 054129
20170314 174907
Top Bottom