A Few Sour Bubble Beauties From The Past. Thanks B.o.g.

• Thread starter LeeMcGee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

I am a returning new member from a few years back. I always just read and read for hours and never get around to saying Hello and sharing any info or pics. I'm retired/disabled due to worsening spine conditions but really want to start back up after reading up the past few nights. I really wanted to give a big thanks to Bushy Old Grower for all he has given to the community. Sour Bubble has truly changed the quality of my life the last few years. It's almost all I ever use for the past seven plus years and I've even quit the pills a few years back. That is a testament to SB and BOG because 2/3 of my spine is fused with multiple complications. I'm interested in some of his other genetics and thought I might ask around on here. I'm leaning towards the Sour Lifesaver and BOG Bubble. I've had success with the Sour Grapes and the compliments were a close second to the Sour Bubble. The Sour grapes cures out like a fine burgundy wine with some grapefruit/citrus as well. I had a nice run of what I called SBD or Sour Bubble Diesel. Some fresh Sour Bubble that I received from one of SoCals finest cultivators and a good friend had one bean from what we believe was a NYC power diesel(incorrect name?). It grew big and beautiful and was even stinkier than the Sour Bubble. This was by far the stinkiest mix of citrus and skunk anyone had ever smelled. I'll have to do a separate thread on that amazing strain. Well, hope I did this introduction thing right after all these years. Again, I can't say enough how thankful I am to BOG for the Sour Bubble and all his work over the years. I do like to see how long I can let them go. So I agree they can be done in 8+ weeks, most of my Sours went 10-12 weeks. The lime green colored are the early 8-9 week ones and the ones with amber and a hint of purp are the 11+ weeks. The huge ones with the tiny round dark green leaves popping out are the SBDs, anyone seen one like this? The Grape is the red and purple colored photos and the SBubble is the lime green beauty.

666sourgrape
662sourgrape
544sourbubble
505sourbubble
442sourgrapeslarge
264sourbubble
692sourbubblediesel
725sourbublediesel
jipp

jipp

congrats on finding your meds.. i am on day 20 with out pills.. so im following your lead.. unfortunately 15 years of opiates.. im not having the most easy time with withdrawals. hah. will have to try sour bubble some time.. looks killer.

oh yeah welcome, err, welcome again!

chris.

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

Thanks Chris, It's not an easy way. I quit cold turkey and Sour Diesel and Sour Bubble saved me. Sour Diesel made me eat and Bubble kills the pain. I have never, in many years from coast to coast, ever had something so consistently perfect like Sour Bubble. When you reach to pick up a nug, the whole rest of the bag is stuck and coming with it. It is like glue when you are trimming and very hard to mask the smell late in flower. It's like the old skunk that you can smell from across the room inside two bags in someones backpack.

jipp

jipp

sounds really good. unfortunaly i have only had distrib herb. and its not working so well for me... im hoping to pop some beans next week and get my first grow on..

well im popping beans next week regardless. hah.. if i do not i will never do it, it would seem.

but i did have one day with out pain and withdrawals with a 1g edible. so i have hope with fire, and my own edibles ill be pain free. but for now i can only hope.. but the herb is helping with withdrawals and keep my damn attitude on the more positive side it other wise not want to be. hah

i try to stay postive.. but man last 20 days have really made me rethink that.. maybe ill be a bitter fuck. hha. naw, that could never be me.. just to damn mellow. takes a lot to piss me off.. but when i do the irish creeps in. hah

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

You sound a lot like me. I'm trying to monitor my getting old and disabled bitter old man syndrome. Sour Bubble helps a lot with that. Pick up some BOG beans and see what that does. I know that Sour Grape was very healing as well. Edibles are great especially when you make your own. I prefer butter made from bubble bag water.

J

jsv1027

I am a returning new member from a few years back. I always just read and read for hours and never get around to saying Hello and sharing any info or pics. I'm retired/disabled due to worsening spine conditions but really want to start back up after reading up the past few nights. I really wanted to give a big thanks to Bushy Old Grower for all he has given to the community. Sour Bubble has truly changed the quality of my life the last few years. It's almost all I ever use for the past seven plus years and I've even quit the pills a few years back. That is a testament to SB and BOG because 2/3 of my spine is fused with multiple complications. I'm interested in some of his other genetics and thought I might ask around on here. I'm leaning towards the Sour Lifesaver and BOG Bubble. I've had success with the Sour Grapes and the compliments were a close second to the Sour Bubble. The Sour grapes cures out like a fine burgundy wine with some grapefruit/citrus as well. I had a nice run of what I called SBD or Sour Bubble Diesel. Some fresh Sour Bubble that I received from one of SoCals finest cultivators and a good friend had one bean from what we believe was a NYC power diesel(incorrect name?). It grew big and beautiful and was even stinkier than the Sour Bubble. This was by far the stinkiest mix of citrus and skunk anyone had ever smelled. I'll have to do a separate thread on that amazing strain. Well, hope I did this introduction thing right after all these years. Again, I can't say enough how thankful I am to BOG for the Sour Bubble and all his work over the years. I do like to see how long I can let them go. So I agree they can be done in 8+ weeks, most of my Sours went 10-12 weeks. The lime green colored are the early 8-9 week ones and the ones with amber and a hint of purp are the 11+ weeks. The huge ones with the tiny round dark green leaves popping out are the SBDs, anyone seen one like this? The Grape is the red and purple colored photos and the SBubble is the lime green beauty.
Man, I'm glad I found your post. I'm getting ready to start some Lifesavers that I got. I grew Bogbubble in the past, which is also from Bog. It is a very nice indica. Very bubblegummy! Very stony! Pink pistils, and lime green frosty goodness! I'm so glad to have Bog genetics back I'm my life. Sour Grape is gonna be my next purchase. So, any info would be much appreciated. Beautiful budshots!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
BOG gas some great strains, and are some of the best people in the community.
Too bad he hasn't been on this forum for about a year and a half, he would love your post.
He is active on Instagram, if you ever want to thank him personally.
Great pics, Sour Bubble is my favorite.
Peace

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

Man, I'm glad I found your post. I'm getting ready to start some Lifesavers that I got. I grew Bogbubble in the past, which is also from Bog. It is a very nice indica. Very bubblegummy! Very stony! Pink pistils, and lime green frosty goodness! I'm so glad to have Bog genetics back I'm my life. Sour Grape is gonna be my next purchase. So, any info would be much appreciated. Beautiful budshots!
I really want to try the Sour Lifesaver and the SourBoggle. It seems a lot of BOG have that nice lime green, lots of frost and high content. The grapes was really quite unique and almost like savoring a nice wine. Not as high in content but still holds its own and looks beautiful. I found that they are happy without pushing them too hard. Think I was usually under 1000ppm(.5) and I flush the last two weeks(depending on runoff) except for a lil molasses sometimes. I also found that even though they can be done at around 8+ weeks, waiting was well worth it to me. I think an:blackalien: gave him the Sour Bubble, it's that good and that's why he has it in his logo. :woot:

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

BOG gas some great strains, and are some of the best people in the community.
Too bad he hasn't been on this forum for about a year and a half, he would love your post.
He is active on Instagram, if you ever want to thank him personally.
Great pics, Sour Bubble is my favorite.
Peace
Thanks ShroomKing. I reached out recently and will be sending him this hat I won in last months contest to say thanks again. I'd love to say thanks in person some time. Yes the SourBubble is my all time favorite, what I call my desert island cut.

Cid 92743411411032017 077D
J

jsv1027

I really want to try the Sour Lifesaver and the SourBoggle. It seems a lot of BOG have that nice lime green, lots of frost and high content. The grapes was really quite unique and almost like savoring a nice wine. Not as high in content but still holds its own and looks beautiful. I found that they are happy without pushing them too hard. Think I was usually under 1000ppm(.5) and I flush the last two weeks(depending on runoff) except for a lil molasses sometimes. I also found that even though they can be done at around 8+ weeks, waiting was well worth it to me. I think an:blackalien: gave him the Sour Bubble, it's that good and that's why he has it in his logo. :woot:
When the Grape is flowering, what is the odor like? Pretty strong?

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

When the Grape is flowering, what is the odor like? Pretty strong?
Hard to tell with Sour Bubble and SourBubbleDiesell in the same room. I'm sure it will be strong so plan on scrubbing while in flower and curing. I doubt you can get away with hiding BOG lines in a closet grow without lots of carbon filtration.

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

are his plants generally easy to grow?
Seems like it. I fed light and they stayed happy. The grapes did fade away quicker and leaves yellowed faster. Not sure if they needed different love than the others, but they always seamed to fade faster, but also had more colors than the others. I found they all liked a nice cold night in flower to help the color change.

J

jsv1027

Hard to tell with Sour Bubble and SourBubbleDiesell in the same room. I'm sure it will be strong so plan on scrubbing while in flower and curing. I doubt you can get away with hiding BOG lines in a closet grow without lots of carbon filtration.
I got a Phresh carbon filter.

kds710

kds710

nice plants I love both Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry I'd give anything for a big jar of my strawberry cream cut just ridiculously spot on smell and flavor, literally strawberry crème saver smell when in flower and also dried and cured. My 5 Sour Bubble's were all exactly the same with very little to no variation whatsoever, all smelt and tasted the same with only the slightest differences being some were like louder stronger versions of the same smell and taste. Very easy to grow and quick to finish. Hats off to Mr. and Mrs. BOG

Latest posts

Top Bottom