Masshole Checking In

• Thread starter Major91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Major91

Major91

I have been taking a few plants out of the tent and into the sun during the weekends........think they like it! These are a few of the bag seed plants going......no idea what they are but they are getting frosty......week 7 of flower

IMG 3126
IMG 3133
IMG 3149
IMG 3151
IMG 3160
IMG 3163
IMG 3164
Major91

Major91

Into week 9 of flower! This past weekend I did a flush on everyone.........having some minor cal or mag def........Looking like another week and time to harvest..... :)

IMG 3212
IMG 3215
IMG 3216
IMG 3218
IMG 3221
IMG 3171
IMG 3172
IMG 3178
IMG 3182
IMG 3184
IMG 3188
Major91

Major91

Quick update week 10 getting ready to harvest the two bag seed plants. The 4 clones are another week or so away but everything is coming together nicely.........ohhhh the smells!!!!!

IMG 4638
IMG 4639
IMG 4641
Major91

Major91

Harvested yesterday only took me roughly 5 hours of trimming/hanging in the tent.........got them at about 64 degrees and humidity around 50-60% all went well but for my first time it was longggggggg but it was fun and kinda sad at the same time seeing my girls being cut down......ah well...........onto my next grow! Sorry for the shitty phone pics......

Major91

Major91

This past weekend I popped 2 Auto Critical seeds along with a Puff Puff Passout seed in FF soil and this morning one of the three have sprouted! I have some other seeds I plan on starting but want to figure out a good time to start them inside and end up getting them outside sometime in late June or early July. Never did an Autoflower so this should be cool!!!

IMG 47102
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Week 11 - week 4 of flower. 2 clones of Sour D and 2 of Critical and 2 bagseed of the unknown. Indoor grow of course 5x5x8 tent in the bsmnt running Mars Hydro LED & CFL's. Nutes are FF with Humbolt and molasses in flowering. Been keeping my PH around 6.4 or so............

Nice plants. This is my first grow in an Agromax tent about 4x4x5 with a 360 watt LED light in Roots Organic soil. 3 weeks into flowering right now with clones about 2-3 weeks in. Just gave first nutes in flowering, I experienced burn in veg because I did not know roots soil was so good already, but its my first set up. I got 2 clones off a friend of Lithium OG Kush.

Unnamed 1
Unnamed 5
Unnamed 6
Unnamed 7
Unnamed
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Week 11 - week 4 of flower. 2 clones of Sour D and 2 of Critical and 2 bagseed of the unknown. Indoor grow of course 5x5x8 tent in the bsmnt running Mars Hydro LED & CFL's. Nutes are FF with Humbolt and molasses in flowering. Been keeping my PH around 6.4 or so............

Meant to say, also a Masshole!

Major91

Major91

Hey all! Thanks for the props! My first run ever was a great experience and taught me many things. At the moment I am into month one of two Critical Auto's, SD Clone, Ozone CLone, Trainwreck Clone and one Puff Puff Pass out from seed all in my tent at the moment. Will post up pics for sure this week. I plan on putting the auto's outside this week once the sun and warm weather come back to us!!!! h4ppyf4rmer believe me I know what you mean as in it takes forever! AJGirlsgrow looks like you got that green thumb working!!! Looking great!!!!!

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

First run was over this past winter....yes! It was crazy fun..........
yup, having a blast playing with my rdwc system I put together and designing for the future (lighting, bloom tent, enhancements). I feel like a mad scientist "need to check the formula, add a little wormswort and frogs breath ... " };-)

Top Bottom