Hunting For Clones In Northern California

• Thread starter ntxuam01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ntxuam01

I'm hunting for blueberry skunk, pineapple cheese and headband. I hope to find it anywhere from sacramento to redding. Anybody know any nursery around those area that might carry what I'm looking for.
thanks

N

ntxuam01

my research on the site so far yeild,
north star coop
Hempconn
Dark Heart Nursery.
elementalwellness
bluesky

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Dark Heart Nursery.
These guys rock - most of my cuts came from them. Ask for tips - I got my 'The White' cuts from them and the cuts wanted full nutrients and light. I was gentle and got necrosis at the growing points. Fixed my fuckup and they blew up and got me where I wanted to go with them. I picked them up here: https://naturalcannabis.com/organicann-cuttings-list/
That location has excellent nursery staff - I don't think you would be disappointed. Thursday morning is the time to go.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What up Cali farmers! BirdDawg's also looking for some top top cuts to run full term along side my genetics this outdoor season. I need some new genetics in the gene pool. Hit me up if you have something special you are interested in trading for some of my gear and/or cash. I'm down to run seeds too if you have proven fire! Thanks in advance!

U

USNavySK1SW

I am in need of some clones myself and cant find any. I sent my info to the strainbank and didnt even hear crap. Was thinking of even going and making a trip to harborside. Where is the best place to get clones?

Latest posts

Top Bottom