Formerly Tlc~ Green Cross Emporium -suprise-

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

So this beautiful Dispensary that my sis works at called The Green Emporium(Salem), they have their own grow (5th largest legal grow in Oregon) Everything is great, top knotch. So She gets great deals working there and all so I have been getting all sorts of great Strains like The Future, Bloodwreck, Candyland, Cookie Fi, Cold Creek Kush, S.A.G.E, ETC.

ANYWAYS,
I started finding seeds. Not in one but a lot of their stuff. Talked around, from what it sounds like (rumor has it), The Future seeded a lot of strains. People are very stoked about it my sis says. Everyone is trying to keep it hush hush because this will most likely be one of the few times they have a seeded harvest (some serious quality here). I don't mind spilling the beans :p I got some viable The future bag seed, as well as Blood Wreck. Need to get more strains. Not a fan of herms, but when it's this quality and these hard to find strains, I'm willing to pick through the nanners.

If you are in Oregon, This is their Leafly, They are Green Cross Specialties
https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/tlc-medical

I am not good at keeping these kind of secrets, share the wealth I say:love1:
(They do $5 gram per customer, per day of any of their house stuff that's seeded)

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

And Kids, Don't forget how GG4 was found or created.
Need a history lesson? http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Gorilla_Glue_4/Unknown_or_Legendary/
Yes not a fan of herm traits but I like variety.
Renamed weed? Just bagseed there kiddo. Not trying to make you buy it, Don't buy it for all I care,
Everyone going crazy over The Future paying 400$+ at auction. That's why I have been getting beans.
Thought I would get this information to fellow Oregonian Farmers. Who give a shit.
If you don't, then don't :smoking:
So you want us to buy renamed weed because it's seeded?And be happy about that?I can tell you what your future is,herms.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

In 4+yrs of growing legit clone only gg4, I've never found a seed or nanner. I've taken her as late as 74 days from flip.

I believe gg4 is a freak of nature. Not your normal shitty ass hermie offspring.

Trixxi

Trixxi

I still love finding seed ... but finding VIABLE Seed is KING man.

Who knows if those are really viable?

If you have a lot try seeing if they sink in water after a few days. I just found seeds in my own harvest of Kali Mist. Crazy thing was I had a male Alien Bubble Berry but I got rid of the plant LONG BEFORE IT FLOWERED ... but these plants grew up from seed same time frame, somehow the Kali Mist thought it was gonna get seeded, but all of her seeds were white / or grey but floated and did not germinate at all.

So props for finding the seeds, thanks for sharing and hope that they are some good ones in there.

So this beautiful Dispensary that my sis works at called The Green Emporium(Salem), they have their own grow (5th largest legal grow in Oregon) Everything is great, top knotch. So She gets great deals working there and all so I have been getting all sorts of great Strains like The Future, Bloodwreck, Candyland, Cookie Fi, Cold Creek Kush, S.A.G.E, ETC.

ANYWAYS,
I started finding seeds. Not in one but a lot of their stuff. Talked around, from what it sounds like (rumor has it), The Future seeded a lot of strains. People are very stoked about it my sis says. Everyone is trying to keep it hush hush because this will most likely be one of the few times they have a seeded harvest (some serious quality here). I don't mind spilling the beans :p I got some viable The future bag seed, as well as Blood Wreck. Need to get more strains. Not a fan of herms, but when it's this quality and these hard to find strains, I'm willing to pick through the nanners
If you are in Oregon, This is their Leafly, They are Green Cross Specialties
https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/tlc-medical

I am not good at keeping these kind of secrets, share the wealth I say:love1:
(They do $5 gram per customer, per day of any of their house stuff that's seeded)

Trixxi

Trixxi

For some reason when I worked at Chalice our GG4 was really Mr Nice Guy ... but I have never got high from GG4 or Girl Scout Cookies. So I am super leary of either of those strains.

In 4+yrs of growing legit clone only gg4, I've never found a seed or nanner. I've taken her as late as 74 days from flip.

I believe gg4 is a freak of nature. Not your normal shitty ass hermie offspring.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Once you go gg4 (legit clone only), most other strains just don't measure up. I'm a heavy weight. Gg4 puts me in a couch.

Trixxi

Trixxi

Nice I have tried dabs two times and also do not think I got high? I grew some sticky Kali Mist and a bowl sets me back for three hours as well. Happy growing friend

Top Bottom