Co2 Terpene Extraction (subcritical)

• Thread starter RochesterCo2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RochesterCo2

RochesterCo2

I've been curious what the best results have been for extracting terpenes out of the collection cup specifically in systems like Apeks. like how long and what pressure and temperatures have worked best? I've only gotten really cloudy and thick oil/terpenes or dry ice.. Any thoughts? I'm using a 5 liter 2000 series Apeks extractor

K

krstphrrbn

I never heard back from anyone yet, but I've finally figured out how to extract them myself!

what parameters did you use? i just starting running an apeks and am trying to figure out the best way to extract just the terps too!

RochesterCo2

RochesterCo2

Well I'd love to help contribute but my thread got deleted because of spam??.. Idk why, but feel free to get a hold of me privately for more information about how I can help by personally messaging me. Only because I can't share this kind of sensitive info with everyone unfortunately

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Your post got deleted asking for money for your services. Thats not allowed here, exactly the reason it said in tbw posting i deleted of yours. If theres nore of an issue, feel free to pm me or wr can keep posting openly. Your choice.

RochesterCo2

RochesterCo2

Said spamming was not allowed unless you're a paid sponsor? My bad though! Won't happen again.

P

PnwCo2newbie

I never heard back from anyone yet, but I've finally figured out how to extract them myself!
What were the specs for this run? Is this right ot of the machine? We can only get milky looking terps out of our machine. I sent you a private message. I live in Rochester as well!!

Top Bottom