Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

And here is Lost Tribe, Kosher Kush from DNA x Jamaican landrace. Epic flowers in every single seed we grew. Making feminized version by reversing the Kosher. Along with Blue Dream, WiFi #3, Strawberry banana, LemonG, urkle (not certain it's the real deal), Chemdog #4, gsc, the Truth (jamaican). Should be some winners. Think about the prospect of a menthol type Blue dream.
The truth! Yep....should be hook!

J

Jbs

Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the Pan Jams so far. Roughly 7 weeks in, got (2) phenos that grow similar longer sativa colas, shorter one is more sweet, slightly less elongated buds and looks to be faster finishing. The taller one is skunky-pungent, light sweetness but mostly just the strong skunky smell. Looks like a very nice cross overall and expect they'll both be good smokes, so far hard to decide on keeper but we'll see after smoking. Guessing the pungent smells are from the Jamaican and sweeter from the Panama. Also nice denseness to the buds.

Short:
https://i.invalid.com/o2AG7gL.jpg

Tall:
https://i.invalid.com/v53AfzU.jpg

Bubba Chitral I'm growing a second time and is fine, it's alright smoke. Lemony/hashy with nice taste but didn't remind me enough of Bubba, doesn't seem to pack great punch and medium dense buds, was expecting a bit more denseness. Kept some pollen from the male since I have some PCK crosses that might go well with it.

Edit: Eh looks like this place blocks imgur.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the Pan Jams so far. Roughly 7 weeks in, got (2) phenos that grow similar longer sativa colas, shorter one is more sweet, slightly less elongated buds and looks to be faster finishing. The taller one is skunky-pungent, light sweetness but mostly just the strong skunky smell. Looks like a very nice cross overall and expect they'll both be good smokes, so far hard to decide on keeper but we'll see after smoking. Guessing the pungent smells are from the Jamaican and sweeter from the Panama. Also nice denseness to the buds.

Short:

Tall:

Bubba Chitral I'm growing a second time and is fine, it's alright smoke. Lemony/hashy with nice taste but didn't remind me enough of Bubba, doesn't seem to pack great punch and medium dense buds, was expecting a bit more denseness. Kept some pollen from the male since I have some PCK crosses that might go well with it.

Just upload direct

coalcreek

coalcreek

Short:

Tall:

Sounds like an interesting cross for sure.... I had the Panama once and it was haze city, with that Jamaica adding oil jungle vibes to the crosses!

O2AG7gL
V53AfzU
J

Jbs

Thanks for correcting the pictures, seems like the Jamaican gives a good bit to this cross. From what I've seen, would recommend to any in the market for a nice growing, denser budded, not too long flowering sativa. Nothing like the Thai varieties in growth which is fun since been growing quite a bit of those but I imagine it'll be a quite different high too (especially the tall one since it's mostly a skunky/funky smell).

coalcreek

coalcreek

Thanks for correcting the pictures, seems like the Jamaican gives a good bit to this cross. From what I've seen, would recommend to any in the market for a nice growing, denser budded, not too long flowering sativa. Nothing like the Thai varieties in growth which is fun since been growing quite a bit of those but I imagine it'll be a quite different high too (especially the tall one since it's mostly a skunky/funky smell).
All the Jamaican adds some crazy jungle fuel to it's fruits. Been running Flo X Jamaican, much more Flo in start with the Jamaican coming out in the cure, dark and very pugnet chemical smell

K

KootCannabis

Looking for information on the Rascal Ape.

I had some gifted to me and would like to know more before I put it in my garden... Cheers

Kootenay Cannabis

Ok so I finally got a mostly complete list of seeds I have and here it is, I would say that +90% are open for trade gifting.

Seed list complete list as of 1-19-13

Accidental Magic
Acc magic s1 auto selfing
Acc Magic v2 F2
Mikado
Magic Merlin F2, Merl
SoCal Magic, Master Kush x Magic Merlin
SoCal Magic x Magic(selfed herm flower)
Merlish, MMF2 x MM, bx1
Magic, Magic merlin IX,
Magic s1, auto self
Merl Hybrids:
-Chem Valley Kush
-Pre98 Bubba
-DOA
-Humboldt Express
-F-13
-PCK
-GDP
Maui Wowie x Accidental Magic
Paki Punch, PCK x POW(Hazeman)
Tahoe OG hybrids:
-PCK,3 and 4
-Maui Wowie
-The TRUTH
-Star Dawg
-WiFi
-Chemdog 91
-Chemdog's Sister
-Blue Dream
-Green Crack
-MambaDuD
-Lemon Skunk
-NYCD
-Pre98
-XXX Og
-Somango
-Grape Ape
-CHem Sour D
PCK x Harlequin
Uncle Willy's, +30yr old CO grown Afghani
Humboldt Express F2
Denver Durban, eyeCandi seeds
Bubba Danko, pre98 x Corleone Kush(DNA), eyeCandi
Arcata Wreck, s1 male seeds
Dirty Banana, XXX Og x (XXX Og x Banana Smack(Billy Goat seeds))
Double Banaynay, Banana Kush? x Banana Smack
BOOnana Slap, Booberry x Banana Smack
Bitch Slap, Banana Smack x Tahoe OG
Solar Flair#1, Jaws Gear
Solar Flair F2(3 sets)
Pink Dawg #1, Jaws Gear
Basic Ape, Jaws Gear
Insane Strawberry Diesel, Jaws Gear
Rascal Ape, Jaws Gear
DPD IX1, Jaws Gear
Super Silver Haze F3
Original Haze (#1), seedsman x SSH a
Original Haze (#1), seedsman x SSH b
Original Haze (#2), seedsman x SSH a
Pre98 x SSH b
Alpha Diesel IX1
Haze/Skunk mix
Skunk#1 x White Widow
The Accident, Master Kush x NL special(hermed fower)
Mazar-i-shariff, collected from farmer
Bag seed, sefled seeds from harvest...alot of different ones, not herm issues
HornBand, Headband x White Rhino
CBDiesel, 303 seeds
Drunken Monkey, Grape Ape x Moonshine Haze
Drunked Bubba, Pre98 x Moonshine Haze

soon to be finished; I have a giant PCK male, green and resinous, crossed onto PCK(2 purple phenos), Magic Space Mutt,
Grape Ape, Pre98, M-i-S, Deep Chenk(purple taranchula looking slow growing), and GDP

Next round of seeds to be created; Lemon Skunk reversal. Females to be used, Lemon Skunk, Flo, Grape Ape, Maui, Pre98, Truth, CSD, cherry D

malamus

malamus

@homebrew420 Is 14er doing another run of the chocolate Thai? I grew the Viet Thai and Blue Chocolate and they're both great. Definitely interested in the chocolate f4 but the store's been out since like February.

Krypto

Krypto

@homebrew420 Is 14er doing another run of the chocolate Thai? I grew the Viet Thai and Blue Chocolate and they're both great. Definitely interested in the chocolate f4 but the store's been out since like February.
Now, I could get in to that. Maybe. What is the flowering time on the Choc Thai?

homebrew420

homebrew420

@malamus we have a ton of those. It's odd they are out. I think we are going to revisit a good portion of the classics, Mazar-i-Sharif, Chocolate Thai F5(originally from BillyGoat), Double Purple Dojo, as we need to reinvigorate the stock. Will try to do like 40 seed each and narrow males to 2 and 3-4 fems. Currently finishing up a seed run of Jamaican G, Lemon G x Jamaican f3, vast improvement from momma. Actual flowers no fluff. And far more potent while holding true to the terpene profile of the Lemon G. F2s, bx, ix, and JamG male also dusted;
Papaya, Panama, Lemon Skunk, Lemon Face, Acid, Lucky charms, Grape God f3, Hong Kong, black cherry soda, and TribalRoyaly (Erkle x durban/WW) x lost tribe (kosher/jamaican)
Finishing up in a few weeks.

coalcreek

coalcreek

@malamus F2s, bx, ix, and JamG male also dusted;
Papaya, Panama, Lemon Skunk, Lemon Face, Acid, Lucky charms, Grape God f3, Hong Kong, black cherry soda, and TribalRoyaly (Erkle x durban/WW) x lost tribe (kosher/jamaican)

oh man I miss hong kong, can't wait to see that cross someday!

Keep bugging the rec store, they will get them in stock sometime.... I forgot to ask for a list last time I went in.

malamus

malamus

just to show everyone what 14er has to offer.

blue chocolate (blueberry x choc thai)
Dense, high yielding sativa hybrid that has just a hint of body buzz.
Bluechoc

Viet Thai (Vietnam x Choc Thai) - unsure if it's BGs Vietnam Black or another Vietnamese line?
Viet Thai "keeper" pheno - smelled of glue and rotten mangoes during flower, cured to a very spicy smell and glue + mango flavor. extreme sativa buzz w/ a narcotic dreamy component (but no indica heaviness)
Vtkeeper

Viet Thai "Tropical" pheno
lacked the glue terpenes. compared to the keeper in flowering, cranked up the mango smell and threw in piney haze, the cured product smells like tropical punch.
Vtlit
Vttropical

going to be annoying 14er with how often i'm going to ask if these are back in stock :) mixed these with my Kens GDP male to keep me occupied in the meantime.

Krypto

Krypto

I had some gifted to me and would like to know more before I put it in my garden... Cheers

Kootenay Cannabis
Impressive selection. So many GREAT choices. I'm interested in Tahoe x XXX,

Kootenay Cannabis
SSH F3, Trainwreck male, Durbin
Tahoe x XXX OG.
what's the lineage of the XXX?
Love ALL of it. I just threw a few out there I might like. Thanks

Top Bottom