Pm Wash

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The company, over the phone won't tell the truth, I think they just don't want the products inert ingredient being outted. @GT21 you said milk.... is the milk useable 14 days from harvest. Is the milk a high calcium feed? Thank you for sure
Milk, lemon juice.. even just water that you ph really high or really low... the goal is to make the environment not stable for the spores to reproduce in. Baking soda is really popular too.

Smerb

Smerb

Milk, lemon juice.. even just water that you ph really high or really low... the goal is to make the environment not stable for the spores to reproduce in. Baking soda is really popular too.
When you adjust your ph are you using ph up and down? Just to share, I like to use lemon juice. Or a apple cider vinegar for up(if I remember right)I use lemon juice 99% of the time, to bring ph down.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
When you adjust your ph are you using ph up and down? Just to share, I like to use lemon juice. Or a apple cider vinegar for up(if I remember right)I use lemon juice 99% of the time, to bring ph down.
Whatever you got... just swing the water real high or real low and spray.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm going to do what that guy who soars above sativas on his zip line does.
Ya buddy.... ill tell ya... if you add UVB to your grow..you never have to worry about pm as much at all

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You can hang the first one in the grow and plants love it
or
you can buy the second and it kills well(dont leave in the grow)
or
the third is an in duct sterilizer

Dont put your eyeballs close to any of them.

Screenshot 2017 01 06 01 10 41
Screenshot 2017 01 06 01 12 48
Screenshot 2017 01 03 18 52 15
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

How far into flower are you mate I stop any folia action at 4 weeks flower .

midway through week four gonna try the pm wash first. Do you think I should treat first see if it improves or should I remove the leaves that are effected?

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

or
or

Why exactingly does the first product do? And how does it work?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Pm wash blows, it's just High PH Water. Check out a new product called Procidic2 it's really pricey but well worth the results you get

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
midway through week four gonna try the pm wash first. Do you think I should treat first see if it improves or should I remove the leaves that are effected?
Let's have some pics I leave the leaf it the only way you can treat the PM again mill is no cure it's just a way of giving the PM a lot of bacteria which helps it slow up its rampant onslort I do all my folia with lights on and have never had a problem with burn I think that's half the problem if the lights are out and it's cooler in your space well it's just inviting PM to raise it ugly head . Again PM is systemic so once it's in its there to stay .

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Let's have some pics I leave the leaf it the only way you can treat the PM again mill is no cure it's just a way of giving the PM a lot of bacteria which helps it slow up its rampant onslort I do all my folia with lights on and have never had a problem with burn I think that's half the problem if the lights are out and it's cooler in your space well it's just inviting PM to raise it ugly head . Again PM is systemic so once it's in its there to stay .

I went in dug through the plants. Pulled off the bad leaves and bagged them bc it was pretty jungly in there.

Problem I had was not running my oscillators 24/7... never make that mistake again.

After I finished a good plucking I sprayed the garden with the PM WASH... plants look clean af just like they promised. :opps:

Between removal inspection spraying watering and clean up couple few hours work.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

or
or

Nice yea was thinking of getting the bottom one ozonator. For sanitizing my space between runs. I wasn't aware of anything like that I was able to use when my plants are in the same room.

I'll look more into using UV light sounds pretty cool.

Top Bottom