Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I got a good case of the uglies for sure. It damped off at 40 days ,oy. itw as also a test case to see how much nutes can take. burnt tips at 1500 ppm bigtime with one watering at that strength luckily.
Problems   Copy

Man , the frame is hulking in hydro. No bud lean on this one , whew. string was to make it not take up so much space. rain it in a little you might say.
IMG 1396   Copy

Net pot clogged and top feed didnt help there. lol.

IMG 1405   Copy
IMG 1403   Copy
Smerb

Smerb

I got a good case of the uglies for sure. It damped off at 40 days ,oy. itw as also a test case to see how much nutes can take. burnt tips at 1500 ppm bigtime with one watering at that strength luckily.
View attachment 686452
Man , the frame is hulking in hydro. No bud lean on this one , whew. string was to make it not take up so much space. rain it in a little you might say.
View attachment 686458
Net pot clogged and top feed didnt help there. lol.
Oh shit! Nice and ugly. But also great looking, ya know what I mean??

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Oh shit! Nice and ugly. But also great looking, ya know what I mean??
I surely do . hehe . It came out nice clean smoking without flush luckily . I can tell the dif between 7-10 and 14 days flush before. Got lucky ! I was going to make some pills with it but it smokes to clean' I like that . lol. I'm not getting the immature flavor so thats good so far. My dirt grow of the same strain looks pathetic now after seing it in hydro. man. both fed the same too and are same age. Meet my new ugly. lol. Trying for an firm 8 tops dont happen with this strain in soil so far..lol.
Dghn   Copy

I'm going 16 tops next time in dro , hehe.

Smerb

Smerb

I surely do . hehe . It came out nice clean smoking without flush luckily . I was going to make some pills with it but it smokes to clean' I like that . lol. I'm not getting the immature flavor so thats good so far. My dirt grow of the same strain looks pathetic now after seing it in hydro. man. both fed the same too and are same age. Meet my new ugly. lol. Trying for an firm 8 tops dont happen with this strain in soil so far..lol.
View attachment 686478
Reaching like its outdoor pot! Good spectrum....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I surely do . hehe . It came out nice clean smoking without flush luckily . I can tell the dif between 7-10 and 14 days flush before. Got lucky ! I was going to make some pills with it but it smokes to clean' I like that . lol. I'm not getting the immature flavor so thats good so far. My dirt grow of the same strain looks pathetic now after seing it in hydro. man. both fed the same too and are same age. Meet my new ugly. lol. Trying for an firm 8 tops dont happen with this strain in soil so far..lol.
View attachment 686478
I'm going 16 tops next time in dro , hehe.
Yea buddy first time I grew coco I never went back to dirt too slow.:smoking: Forts better suited for a long outdoor season imo

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom