The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last year we did a New Zealand Maori stye feast called a hangi meat and veggies buried in a pit over hot rocks for 10 hours or so.
This one had chicken and venison
Hangi

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is my story for those who may not know.......

I am a recovering alcoholic 16 yrs sober. My drinking was killing me.

No matter what i did AA meetings 2 30 day treatments in Hosp., just could not quit drinking. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. During the holiday season I sobered up for a few weeks. Someone left a gift wrapped 6 pack of beer on my porch, that was all it took, off the wagon I went.

I drank over 20 to 30 beers that night and became so sick I puked up lots of blood, happened before, but this time I really scared me. I told my gal, she said enough's enough's your choice it was her or the suds. Once again I promised never again, went to AA, cried, prayed, white knuckled it out.

A few weeks later we took a drive our west kinda looking for properties. we turned off highway, up this mesa and the 1st for sale sign we saw, looked good. I went to door and the old man said get an agent. his wife invited me inside nothing special inside. I went out back and walked the property and was soon overwhelmed by the most beautiful place ive ever seen. I broke out in tears and had goosebumps, i knew this was where I belong and asked God to help me. I knew i would not be worthy of this if i continued to drink.

We did get the agent my gal loved it as well. I called my father for advise and a loan for earnest money to sign contract. He didn't go for it, cant blame him I was a mess and he knew it. My gal believed in me. she put her paid for house on market and within 24 hrs had a contract. We put earnest money on credit card and signed contract to move.

I called my dad and told him, he said if its in my heart we have his blessings good luck. I also asked him to be my best man at our wedding 6 months later. We moved all ready for the big day however my father had a stroke 1 week before and was in bad shape. I went to visit him he came around we talked hugged, I left him and he died 1 day before the big day.

We proceeded with our plans at Gala Gardens in Denver, I was a sober mess. During the ceremony the lady doing the vows asked for my fathers presents to show itself and at that moment a butterfly landed on my chest right on my heart. After more tears, hugs handshakes a thunderstorm roared thru briefly. His blessing.

I still get goosebumps and tears of joy here almost daily. Mj has helped as the safer alternative and Ive replaced one drug for another but there no misery, doubt, fear, hopelessness, life so so good and iam so thankful for my loving wife, my garden chickens, goats, health, my blessings are endless.

So don't be afraid to follow and listen to your heart and do what you think is right no matter how impossible it may seem miracles do happen it happened to me it can happen to you Thanks all for letting me share this. it s does my just as much good as i hope it does you

Peace CM

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
that food would have me healthy in no time.. since food is how we heal too.

chris.
Went to doctor after the blood spewing incident and test reveled severe liver and intestinal damage. Was told if I did not cease drinking 6 months to a year..
I healed myself thru diet. a recent full blood screen reveled optimum health.
I am one lucky blessed alcoholic..
Will never be cured, I know I could take the sipo anytime but just for today, no sip, yesterdays gone tomorrow will come, too much to loose by sipping at this point..
It sure is nice not thinking about my next beer only occasional thoughts and my higher power right outside my back door is pretty amazing..
Very powerful..

jipp

jipp

yeah i lost my grandma and uncle to booze. me i drank like a fish but i never let it control me.. just like right now i have no desire for a pill.. no addiction at all to it in that aspect.. just getting over this is not easy.. but no morning sickness when i wake up now unless i think about it.

so im almost pill free i guess.

been 2 months about. they said 6 months.. i say 3.

but the depression from withdrawals comes and goes.. not all day now like early in the week.. just moments/.. which is normal id imagine.

chris.

jipp

jipp

im assuming hindu kush is from a spot that did not need protection from sun, hence no frost. its odd how some dank frosts up and other dont but still potent.

jipp

jipp

MT

heh i have this visions of walking up a mountain side and finding a field of thees :D

grand illusions i know.. but damn i bet it would look cool.
then we could make charis.. hey you should try to make charis off one of your lower coal.. just hand rubb the resin on your hand then make a ball out of it and get ripped :D heh. or mayeb that only works with out side herb. but you would be able to get high if you needed too with out waiting for a cure:D

chris.
c

MTBKush

MTBKush

im assuming hindu kush is from a spot that did not need protection from sun, hence no frost. its odd how some dank frosts up and other dont but still potent.
No, it takes well to full sun, the expanse and climate of the region varies.
Frost does exist. In fact the cool dry air enhances the color and flavor.

Top Bottom