The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

MT

heh i have this visions of walking up a mountain side and finding a field of thees :D

grand illusions i know.. but damn i bet it would look cool.
then we could make charis.. hey you should try to make charis off one of your lower coal.. just hand rubb the resin on your hand then make a ball out of it and get ripped :D heh. or mayeb that only works with out side herb. but you would be able to get high if you needed too with out waiting for a cure:D

chris.
c
Yeah I love to see it growing wild like that. I have never heard of chairs? I need to look into that. :-)

jipp

jipp

no drama meant by posting this as i know a lot of drama with that seed bank.. but i did learn about it here.

MTBKush

MTBKush

so resin is building up, so i guess resin, frost are two different protection methods for the plant deepening on its location and needs.

chris.
You got it right. Now I don't know if it will take a hard or direct frost, and I do not plan on temping fate to try it out. :-)

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

Here is my story for those who may not know.......

I am a recovering alcoholic 16 yrs sober. My drinking was killing me.

No matter what i did AA meetings 2 30 day treatments in Hosp., just could not quit drinking. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. During the holiday season I sobered up for a few weeks. Someone left a gift wrapped 6 pack of beer on my porch, that was all it took, off the wagon I went.

I drank over 20 to 30 beers that night and became so sick I puked up lots of blood, happened before, but this time I really scared me. I told my gal, she said enough's enough's your choice it was her or the suds. Once again I promised never again, went to AA, cried, prayed, white knuckled it out.

A few weeks later we took a drive our west kinda looking for properties. we turned off highway, up this mesa and the 1st for sale sign we saw, looked good. I went to door and the old man said get an agent. his wife invited me inside nothing special inside. I went out back and walked the property and was soon overwhelmed by the most beautiful place ive ever seen. I broke out in tears and had goosebumps, i knew this was where I belong and asked God to help me. I knew i would not be worthy of this if i continued to drink.

We did get the agent my gal loved it as well. I called my father for advise and a loan for earnest money to sign contract. He didn't go for it, cant blame him I was a mess and he knew it. My gal believed in me. she put her paid for house on market and within 24 hrs had a contract. We put earnest money on credit card and signed contract to move.

I called my dad and told him, he said if its in my heart we have his blessings good luck. I also asked him to be my best man at our wedding 6 months later. We moved all ready for the big day however my father had a stroke 1 week before and was in bad shape. I went to visit him he came around we talked hugged, I left him and he died 1 day before the big day.

We proceeded with our plans at Gala Gardens in Denver, I was a sober mess. During the ceremony the lady doing the vows asked for my fathers presents to show itself and at that moment a butterfly landed on my chest right on my heart. After more tears, hugs handshakes a thunderstorm roared thru briefly. His blessing.

I still get goosebumps and tears of joy here almost daily. Mj has helped as the safer alternative and Ive replaced one drug for another but there no misery, doubt, fear, hopelessness, life so so good and iam so thankful for my loving wife, my garden chickens, goats, health, my blessings are endless.

So don't be afraid to follow and listen to your heart and do what you think is right no matter how impossible it may seem miracles do happen it happened to me it can happen to you Thanks all for letting me share this. it s does my just as much good as i hope it does you

Peace CM
thank you for sharing....you okd fucker got tears streaming down my face...thank you thank you and thank you...you have no fucking idea how much I needed to read this @ this very fucking moment...The shot and struggles I have gone through over the last 46 years more even more so the last 2 months have been hell...I share very similar story as you do my friend....I just want to say thank you for the transparency and listen to that silent voice....
RK

jipp

jipp

ok, i should of ask wha kind of battery these pen vapes use.. hopefuly they are lipos.
anyhow, battery died mid hit..

i will say to me a bong hit of hash last longer than a vape hit of shatter tho.

shrugs.

bowl up.

hey @RosevilleKid how you doing today bro/?

MTBKush

MTBKush

ok, i should of ask wha kind of battery these pen vapes use.. hopefuly they are lipos.
anyhow, battery died mid hit..

i will say to me a bong hit of hash last longer than a vape hit of shatter tho.

shrugs.

bowl up.

hey @RosevilleKid how you doing today bro/?[/QU
I have not tried shatter, and I remember hash :-)

Bodean

Bodean

nice,looks killa.
Thank you. I'm still a noob and just trying to keep my ghetto grow going. Definitely helps listening to all the info dropped here. I didn't even know you could buy seeds till 6 months ago lol. A friend gave me a cheap tent no frame. I strung it up with carabiners and paracord lol. Made a veg ledge in a closet under the stairs and built a tub aerocloner. Seems to be working so far. Definitely needs upgraded but love saving $ on smoke every month.

jipp

jipp

well another day of being a lazy stoner. lets get faded yo.

but i am healing.. i can tell. so there is hope ill be back to night limps again in a month.. obv i mean with out crutches.. hha. :D

if you aint faded and drooling on the couch, step your game up! right @keiksweat err we ask him when he wakes hah:D
cheers,
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

MT

heh i have this visions of walking up a mountain side and finding a field of thees :D

grand illusions i know.. but damn i bet it would look cool.
then we could make charis.. hey you should try to make charis off one of your lower coal.. just hand rubb the resin on your hand then make a ball out of it and get ripped :D heh. or mayeb that only works with out side herb. but you would be able to get high if you needed too with out waiting for a cure:D

chris.
c
scissor hash,is charris chris..in my opinion,there is no better.fresh hash is amazing.one good joint,im done,with real top shelf bud..very nice extra to the crop.i grew up on hash.Moroccan,Lebanese,lots of really good quality hash...then,puff and it vanished...thanks bubble man,foer your videos and bubble bags...got so.much sugar leaf to run..popcorn buds,box full...can't wait...

jipp

jipp

scissor hash,is charris chris..in my opinion,there is no better.fresh hash is amazing.one good joint,im done,with real top shelf bud..very nice extra to the crop.i grew up on hash.Moroccan,Lebanese,lots of really good quality hash...then,puff and it vanished...thanks bubble man,foer your videos and bubble bags...got so.much sugar leaf to run..popcorn buds,box full...can't wait...

thats cool. seems scissor hash is a bonus indeed. plus ou do not have to get your hands all sticky, hah.. sticky hands suck :D

i will be ordering some bubble bags for sure close to harvest. also be sure to take pictures of your making some bro, so i can learn :D

hope all is well with you, im healing here. :)

chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

no drama meant by posting this as i know a lot of drama with that seed bank.. but i did learn about it here.

omg love that show glade I am not the only one im have dreamed of chairs been years now that I have seen that

they sure had the best view you could dream of up there in dream land getting mind melted

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

thats cool. seems scissor hash is a bonus indeed. plus ou do not have to get your hands all sticky, hah.. sticky hands suck :D

i will be ordering some bubble bags for sure close to harvest. also be sure to take pictures of your making some bro, so i can learn :D

hope all is well with you, im healing here. :)

chris.

this works every time and is super ez after cutting and your hands sticky take non stick cook spray butter works to work it in to your fingers then get dawn dish soap and just wash your hands and good as new

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

so i got these LED glasses yeah. anyhow im to lazy to remove them for the PC.. but anyhow, iv notice my bad eye can see a bit better with them on and in certain light i can see fine ( cant read fine print but can see larger print )
i should mention its has a fog over the larger font.. but i can make it out.

odd, anyhow
bowl up!
chris.

Top Bottom