Aloha From Hawaii.

• Thread starter Samoan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samoan

Samoan

New Member/Legal Cannibus Grower I would like to reach out as well as support the passion.
Any support much appreciative and will do my best to get back asap. Much Mahalos

Samoan

Samoan

Nice! Thank You Logic! Honestly though, MAHALO. How can I be effective here? Not sure where to start, I'm on my second grow, successful so far with coco coir. Anyway, I'm reading put me to work!

Samoan

Samoan

Aloha, What strains of flowers are you growing?
Currently lee Roy afghan kush blue dream outdoor Tao
Kritical cheese Colombian gold black dog and a few others that I forgot to label so I numbered them and it will be a guessing game...and what flavors might you be tasting?

Samoan

Samoan

Been burnin Girl Scouts Cookies and a few bagseed crosses I have been runnin.
Nice, I here a lot of good about the Girl Scout. What is the burn and stone like? Is bagseed like unidentified strain? And by crossing you mean you made seeds with them? Sorry, I just want to make sure I understand.

Yeah a friend of mine gave me some clones to get me started on my first grow, I really enjoyed all of the strains. One was called DJ's Gold, - a dj short old school blueberry X Jew Cut Gold...mental.
Also Cannadential, Cannalope Haze X LA Confidential. Had the most yield.
And the one I enjoyed the most was Pineapple Express, Hawaiian X Trainwreck...It was the most Sativa strain and amazing to wake up to, although I had hoped that the morning wouldn't leave me and the day would just stand still. -a little stuck feeling. But in a good way. Dj's Gold was pretty knock out and really, really unmissable flavor.

Top Bottom