A Brief Introduction

• Thread starter happylittle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happylittle

happylittle

Hello out there in computer land,
I would like to start by saying thanks for stopping by. I'll be keeping up with what im doing here so you can easily find info on or ask questions regaurding strains, techniques, medicines and anything else. It'll take me a little bit to get this going as I'm very busy lately, but you all are a priority for me. Now lets get cracking some seeds.
-J
p.s. Ill have Info on the strains that will be available thru THCbay before the week is out.

happylittle

happylittle

Yes sir there certainly is.
Out of what Ill be dropping the Titanium Jack ((Jack herer x Skunk#1) x Tahoe OG) has never failed to bring somthing stellar to the plate. Shes Sativa dom. medium to high yielding with flavours ranging from lemon, lime, pepper, turpentine, rubber, and frankensence to name a few. Most phenos will carry some kind of lemon citrus fuel. She is one im super excited about. A definate head stash.

Also on the Indica side I'm loving 90% of the Blue Sun phenos Ive been seeing. She's almost always one of the first jars empty. Musky and funky remin
Blue Sun -Sunburst x Landrace Afffie Here is one vigorous, earthy resin dripping plant with masive bag appeal. The mother is Sunburst -Corleone Kush(Pre98' Bubba kush x SFVOG) x Tahoe OG. The father broke earth on a blue moon and is a landrace afghan that has only been breed with itself over the last 40 years.
Blue Sun is extremely stinky and loves to show alot of color. Flavour notes are reminiscent of a fine merlot, grapes, pepper, earth, skunk, rubber, and turpentine. Alot of promise from this one as i can never keep my jars full and she seems to always thrive.

Hopefully that'll give ya a taste of 2 that i have seen show some great pheno's consistently.
Thanks for the intrest. as soon as I have dates for the drop Ill let ya know here.
farm on my friend,
-J

happylittle

happylittle

Before this thread goes much further I would like to take a seocseosecond and thank Logic and all the other wonderful staff here at the Farm for allowing me to be here and share with everyone the love that im trying to sculpt. Also much respect to all that have came before me and all that are still around in this crazy cannabis world. Without your efforts our genetics would have never made it to this level of dankness.

Much love and respect,
-J

happylittle

happylittle

Wanted to get everyone a quick peak into my garden and what projects im working on.
Here are some new crosses im growing out for the first time since i made them.

Two diffrent phenos of a trainwreck hybrid.
20150424 015907
20150424 015840

(Black domina x ECSD) x Tahoe OG
20150424 015923

and two phenos of DarkStar x (Black Domina x ECSD)
20150424 015940
20150424 020022

Ill get some info posted on the lines ive already got out before long.
Now slumber calls so i can create more tomorrow.
-J
-

20150424 015840
Krypto

Krypto

Got some great genetics there my man...any history on black domina, TW, or ECSD ? Just jealous, I mean curious. Geep up theKood werk.

Top Bottom