Med Laws For Your State..?

• Thread starter MiMadman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MiMadman

MiMadman

And if ur legal rec ...cant remember. But how many plants can b possed, ? Patients and caregivers? Usable meds that can b possesed etc.

sixstring

sixstring

And if ur legal rec ...cant remember. But how many plants can b possed, ? Patients and caregivers? Usable meds that can b possesed etc.
if you wanna stay here stop spamming the med section please. @G gnome is right,you can google all those questions lol

MiMadman

MiMadman

So there's something wrong with asking about med laws in the states im interested in? Sure google has the basic written language of a law. But the people that live there and are involved in it. Can provide a better and more accurate understanding of ground zero. I thought thats what these forums are intended to do.

sixstring

sixstring

So there's something wrong with asking about med laws in the states im interested in? Sure google has the basic written language of a law. But the people that live there and are involved in it. Can provide a better and more accurate understanding of ground zero. I thought thats what these forums are intended to do.
you posted the same basic questions in 3 or 4 dif spots in a matter of minutes just like a spambot would do,so your lucky someone didnt just delete you on accident lol.

G gnome

G gnome

Dude, u dont think theres already threads on all this shit here at the farm...? Instead expecting someone to spoon feed u the information why dont ya try putting in a lil leg work...?
U shud familiarize urself w the search feature on this forum then we wont have 20 redundant threads where 20 ppl are asking the same questions

Latest posts

Top Bottom