Cannabis Oil & Type-1 Diabetes

• Thread starter jimmypick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He *must* include diet and exercise in his regimen, or all will be for naught. You must be very frustrated.

B

biggiebags

General Comment: Was taking RSO oil for cancer. 1 gram a day. My body hated it. Anyway - I have also been a Type 1 diabetic for 20 years and take thyroid and high blood pressure meds. While on the RSO my insulin intake was cut back by 75% , I went off the BP meds and my thyroid meds went from 137 to 100mcg - all documented by lab tests. I live in a "legal" MM state. My traditional Docs were blown away. This went on for about 6 months. As soon as I backed off the RSO my blood sugars went crazy high and I was out-of-control. The other drugs stayed at my "new" levels though. So yeah, RSO definitely has an effect. I however got CHS (Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome) twice and the RSO made me crazy and paranoid - such that my friends had to intervene and tell me to STOP. I have since decided to see what happens with plain old CBD oil - but I do plan to add a drop of leftover RSO to each capsule and see what happens. I intend to vary the doses. Experiment. A tiny dab of RSO mixed with organic coconut oil is a godsend for skin conditions. I used it on a friend with weird skin patches, scaley and red, (had for years) on his ankles for 4 days, although it cleared up in 2. I'm sold on the medicinal power of RSO. Now I'm going to see what barely enchanced CBD (a dot of RSO added) can do. I HATE being high. Just hate it. There were only 2 days where I was fully adjusted tomit and was in a normal state of being. My body biologically hates THC. Just contributing my experience to the info base here. Best wishes to all. One last thing, a friend had deadly melanoma-based brain cancer. He was on the Opdiva trial and is still alive. Clear scans. His Doc just told him that of all patients he had the the best labs of any of his patients. The only difference? He was also taking RSO with the permission of his oncologist during his treatment. That's why I gave RSO a chance. It works for certain to some degree - that's a certainty. I'm hoping mostly-CBD will do the same. I'm still here and my Big C is a really bad Stage 4 kind but the RSO is too hard for me.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow! Just... man, WOW!!! I love this post, so much information and truthfulness. Thank you!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good article.Were going thru type 1
Hows is it going?

K

KarenH

This is all new to my family. I became involved with a company that sells CBD oils in February and am amazed at the level of interest for all types of conditions/pain. Prior to this I had never even heard of CBDs. My husband is Type 2 diabetic (although he refuses to admit it) and I have Hypothyroidism. We just started taking our oils about a week ago and I am excited to see the results.We're both feeling good and my husband is not having pain in his knee (plate and 7 screws in there) for the first time in 10 years. This oil has no active THC in it so there is no high. They also have a pure oil that is CBD only (no THC.) If anyone is interested in more information, shoot me a message and I'll share with you.

D

Dawn M

This is all new to my family. I became involved with a company that sells CBD oils in February and am amazed at the level of interest for all types of conditions/pain. Prior to this I had never even heard of CBDs. My husband is Type 2 diabetic (although he refuses to admit it) and I have Hypothyroidism. We just started taking our oils about a week ago and I am excited to see the results.We're both feeling good and my husband is not having pain in his knee (plate and 7 screws in there) for the first time in 10 years. This oil has no active THC in it so there is no high. They also have a pure oil that is CBD only (no THC.) If anyone is interested in more information, shoot me a message and I'll share with you.

Top Bottom