Sour Kosher, Chronic Thunder & Critical Super Silver Haze

• Thread starter Harrypottery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harrypottery

Harrypottery

* Sour Kosher ( Sour Diesel -AJ cut X Kosher Kush)
- a little bit of training.
- Fimmed 5/16.
-4th week from seed.
-5 gallon smart pot.

* Critical Super Silver Haze (Critical X Super Silver Haze)
- Fimmed 5/16. Also tied her down.
-4th week from seed.
-15 gallons.

* Chronic Thunder ( chronic X Alaskan Thunderfuck)
- Fimmed 5/16.
-4th week from seed.
-10 gallons.

10.5 hours of direct sun. Indirect unknown.
70 % Pro mix.
30% Organic soil ( native soil, eggshells, banana peelings, fruit scrapping)
General Organics Nutrient Line
Rain water. ( collected and Stored)

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

IMG 0293
IMG 0294

* Critical Super Silver Haze, top picture.....15+gallons?
*Chronic Thunder, Bottom picture...10 gallons..
*Sour Kosher not photographed

6 weeks from seed. Correction.

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

Sour Kosher was chopped and is literally 4 weeks in reveg now. It was a mini stump with minimum leaf/bud matter... she's in a 10 gallon and growing like a wild beast... pictures are on the way.

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

SOUR KOSHER.... ( Aj cut x Kosher Kush)
4 weeks reveg.... in a 10 gallon bin. I switched the light a few minutes ago, from the 400 watt LED to the 1000 watt hps dimmable... (500 watts).
Will give her until October 1st

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

SOUR KOSHER.... ( Aj cut x Kosher Kush)
4 weeks reveg.... in a 10 gallon bin. I switched the light a few minutes ago, from the 400 watt LED to the 1000 watt hps dimmable... (500 watts).
Will give her until October 1st
How's your pheno does she stretch like a bitch too? Or were you lucky to get the one that leans more indica

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

She
How's your pheno does she stretch like a bitch too? Or were you lucky to get the one that leans more indica

She didn't stretch worth shiiiiiit last go round. I was surprised.... However, the buds were impressive in size and density, considering the branches that supported them. Rock solid....

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

She

She didn't stretch worth shiiiiiit last go round. I was surprised.... However, the buds were impressive in size and density, considering the branches that supported them. Rock solid....
that is for sure surprising. I'd prefer a shorter pheno with less inter node spacing, but considering the buds, taste and potency, I'm absolutely ok with it. I do have 3 other seeds i can pop to hope for a new structure.

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

that is for sure surprising. I'd prefer a shorter pheno with less inter node spacing, but considering the buds, taste and potency, I'm absolutely ok with it. I do have 3 other seeds i can pop to hope for a new structure.

I didn't veg her long the first go round.... so, that could have contributed to its growth patern and structure. Definite space between nodes, not too much. I'll upload weekly updates.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I didn't veg her long the first go round.... so, that could have contributed to its growth patern and structure. Definite space between nodes, not too much. I'll upload weekly updates.

This is my 4th Kosher in bloom. Not scrogged to get tops but to support the weight of the buds. It's got a good 8 to 10 inches of plant on the top but she's strong as shit down low

IMG 1806
Harrypottery

Harrypottery

I want my lady to cover least a 2ft x 2ft of space before her 12/12.
With 25 more days of veg, that should be no issue...

She's grown plenty since last week. Switching from the 400 watt LED to the HPS (500 watts)

* Sour Kosher
Measurements : 15inches x 12 inches
And she's 12 inches tall.

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

This is my 4th Kosher in bloom. Not scrogged to get tops but to support the weight of the buds. It's got a good 8 to 10 inches of plant on the top but she's strong as shit down low

How tall was this pretty lady before 12/12?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

How tall was this pretty lady before 12/12?
She was only 12 inches tall man haha but it covered a 2x2.5 area. I went with less tops on this one to hope for bigger sized buds. I have a ton of other strains though, like Glueberry for instance, I go from that to that in about 2 weeks or less, growth is incredible

IMG 1702
IMG 1839

Latest posts

Top Bottom