!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

In the dark.
IMG 6770
The 2 I have for this grow are being set in the closet for nighttime. Flowering but only a few days, I'm a slow farmer.

m8ty

m8ty

quick update: here is a pic of her after watering, she was parched, you can see "The turtle" is starting to flower and just look at her stretch, I started to do a Lucas Formula using GH Floranova @ 9/16 ml of micro/bloom per gallon of RO water, then I dilute this mix by 50 percent with Ro water, add two cups of tap water to raise the pH a little bit, and this puts the ppm at 550 and the pH around 5.8, as she's getting bigger i'm having to water twice a day now so i'm trying to keep the PMM as low as possible so I can feed every time, it looks like her older bottom leaf are fading a little yellow and that's fine, over all she looks ok, no purple stems, new growth looks green, i'm stay the course, cheers!

WP 20170507 16 08 09 Pro
Smerb

Smerb

quick update: here is a pic of her after watering, she was parched, you can see "The turtle" is starting to flower and just look at her stretch, I started to do a Lucas Formula using GH Floranova @ 9/16 ml of micro/bloom per gallon of RO water, then I dilute this mix by 50 percent with Ro water, add two cups of tap water to raise the pH a little bit, and this puts the ppm at 550 and the pH around 5.8, as she's getting bigger i'm having to water twice a day now so i'm trying to keep the PMM as low as possible so I can feed every time, it looks like her older bottom leaf are fading a little yellow and that's fine, over all she looks ok, no purple stems, new growth looks green, i'm stay the course, cheers!
I say it again, that's a big bitch!

justiceman

justiceman

Week 9

:fire:One seed. One dream:fire:

LSD-25 Auto still sitting at 1.0EC(500ppm).

Gonna drop the food or reduce it to 25% for a week in the next day or so:smoking: Then I'll let her ride out on the pH'd tap water diet till about week 12 most likely.

IMG 0752
IMG 0753

jipp

jipp

well here is my entry.. i had to top her because she was growing into the light before disaster hit ( i had to lollipop her too the sink is out of control.. ).. if i would of top her like at the third node, maybe id have a chance.. but hell iv been growing her for months so maybe iv done ok.

now that she has a 20" shoot she is going down quick.
laughs.

cal-mag deficiency. my tea i use has bat shit and stuff in it, so no N issues.. but cal-mag and maybe potassium.
so i tried to just use the cal-mag spray as liquid to water her last night. so we see if her leafs keep burning up.

but im only using maxsea fert, and foliar spray of cal-mag.
so i have no hope of saving her with my current skill level. im learning lots, its keeping my mind busy.
so its all worth it.

IMG 2317   Copy

chris.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
20170515 104244
20170515 104230
20170515 104216

The roots didnt look too healthy last time I checked. Yesterday I watered it 3 times without letting it sit in runoff. This morning it feels lighter but I think Ill let it go until later today to water again.

justiceman

justiceman

Week 10

:fire:One seed. One dream:fire:

LSD-25 Auto sitting at .2EC(100ppm) of pH'd tap water.

I'm letting her ride out on the pH'd tap water diet till about week 12 or whenever she feels like finishing lol. She's been getting no additional food since the beginning of week 9. Wasn't sure exactly when she would be done so I based it off my last auto grow although the strains are different. I figured it would be better if I started the plain water diet sooner than later.

Starting to get a slight fade and she's starting to foxtail out probably from a bit of excess N from veg+bloom since it's a 1part or maybe just the genes.

Can't wait to see how she looks upon finish. The top is starting to purple up as well.
IMG 0986
IMG 0987
IMG 0988

m8ty

m8ty

Update: She's starting to fatten up and the frost is starting to develop, I placed the solo in an empty pot so the plant doesn't tip and fall over, gonna up the EC just a little, it looks like she's got about 3 or 4 weeks to go.
Cheers!

WP 20170522 09 37 45 Pro
Top Bottom