Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

We've got the StarDog thank God! Stardawg F2. Working the selections on several strains. Popped one seed, got a keeper! We are still about 6 weeks away from the finished product....but, got a good feeling about this dog!!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
We've got the StarDog thank God! Stardawg F2. Working the selections on several strains. Popped one seed, got a keeper! We are still about 6 weeks away from the finished product....but, got a good feeling about this dog!!!
Fingers crossed for you!!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
One of my favs...

Dogon - (Chem DD F2 x Stardawg BX2)

19765022 243744846115889 4034484233941549056 n

CareStaker

CareStaker

I was under the impression that the 4, was the 4, meaning 1,2,3,4 where the 91 was the first or the #1.
JB cracked the A,B,C,D many years later, and the D was most representative of the 91. No?

Krypto

Krypto

We had a Jays Sour Diesel feminized. It was awesome! Unfortunately it was too big to move and when we relocated the Clones didn't survive and we lost her:-(
She was a diva, she was a finicky bitch, but her buds were beautiful! :-)

B

brimck325

i'm running the aj cut now. i hear she's touchy, but she looks great. the 91' i kept in veg cause she's being fussy….i wonder if the guy i got em from mixed em up…lol

CareStaker

CareStaker

Good luck with the AJ. Being from MA, I've never grown it, so I don't know if it's exactly the same as ecsd. If so, it shouldn't be too finicky, just a low feeder, slightly N sensitive, little viney and floppy. She should still have good health and vigor.

Growing some Loompa Underdawg too, and it's definitely a double dose of the SD... but without the 2-3 hour high time, she's good for slightly more than an hour, although that could improve in cure. Huge euphoric rush tho like SD so a keeper for sure.

DSC 0501

Latest posts

Top Bottom