how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It's still early and prices will go up by July. How much is anyone's guess.

People moving stuff cheep from out of state have to move in volume to make it worth there time. Cost of transporting and major risk involved as well. I don't see much competition from mom and pop outfits out of state. There were a lot less Comercial growers around me last year because of local laws. I can't see supplies not running short again by summer like always. At least for now. Maybe in the next few years when the corperate people flood the market. But I doughty they will have quality so there will still be room for small opps to make it. Won't be getting rich that way but still an honest income is all. Many will drop out though.

R

Rawrthis

It's a free market. Anyone can sell it at any price and that's the beauty of it. Now let's keep it simple, f' the rules and regulations. If you guys haven't paid any attention then I'll break it down for you. Anything the government touches turns to poo poo. If you're having a hard to time moving units, then open up a small and pop shop and sell it like how you would sell a unit to a dispensary. Now everybody wins. Customers get lower prices, you moved your stuff at the same price as if you would have to a dispensary.

There's always going to be competition. There's crispy creme and there's a small and pop donut shop around the corner. Same shit, different story.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

It's a free market. Anyone can sell it at any price and that's the beauty of it. Now let's keep it simple, f' the rules and regulations. If you guys haven't paid any attention then I'll break it down for you. Anything the government touches turns to poo poo. If you're having a hard to time moving units, then open up a small and pop shop and sell it like how you would sell a unit to a dispensary. Now everybody wins. Customers get lower prices, you moved your stuff at the same price as if you would have to a dispensary.

There's always going to be competition. There's crispy creme and there's a small and pop donut shop around the corner. Same shit, different story.

So how do you propose to simply open up the mom n pop shop?? It's not that easy at all opening a storefront is gonna be a whole shitload of hoops to jump through. If you cant move your units you might not be able to afford the permits and overhead of something like that. If your crafty maybe you know how to pull money out of your ass in situations like that but it wont be a super easy task like you're making it seem.

R

Rawrthis

Like I've said earlier, anything government touches turns into shit. That's the hint. You don't go through all those permit and follow all those stupid rules that kills businesses. Get a place and advertise on weedsmap and start doing word of mouth. I've been to many shops and there are many shops out there that are "hiding". No signs. Just a green cross.

I went into a clothing store once and the front desk was like, "it's in the back". Went down the back and there was a room. Open that room and there's a shop. I know they are not following city codes and shit. So I would advise to start thinking outside the box. You follow all these rules and you're going to get killed. These rules are for these "corporations" to win.

R

Rawrthis

Maybe I didn't answer your question. I would open a mom and pop shop by asking around and try to make a deal. Network. Everybody situation is different so be creative.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

I suppose what you're saying makes sense. I didn't know that there were so many shops like that, maybe they are more prevalent in SoCal, I have not spent much time down there I'm mostly familiar with the bay area north. I am familiar with the delivery service situation which operates in a similar way in many cases. I guess when you said fuck the rules I shoulda known what you meant lol. Aren't those the places that everyone says the feds like to raid?? Maybe it's not worth there time anymore idk..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Only good if you don`t get caught! But risk increases prices, that`s for sure!!! I`m thinking stay small and keep medical, obey local laws or pay fines as required or face the Feds. As always big crops get big headlines. Little guys pay fines.

R

Rawrthis

Disagree. Big Corps pays fines. Little guys do time. It's free labor and currency for prison corporation.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Speak of the devil 3 home grows were busted by the dea today in El Paso county.

souf69

souf69

Black or white? I saw Sessions want to fill his prisons for profit so that could be a good sign.
I saw in the recent bill they passed regarding plant counts stating the amount of money the state would make for busting people and it made me sick. The state makes a profit, and even does an economic outlook on it all. What bugs me is the damage incurred to families, and the lifes destroyed by this. Incouraging incarceration for profit is disgusting, unless we are dealing with people hurting people. The state reps that support this kinda shit really need to find something else to do.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
There are always busts going on around me. Last year everyone on my road but me got fined by the county for violation of county codes. Only one person got busted, those right next to me who had a huge grow. I had a small grow but over the limit allowed by my county. I was welcoming and friendly to all who traveled my road. Never caused a fuss. They drove right passed me when handing out tickets. The choppers saw my crop just like they saw ever one else's but they never stopped at my door. I never have problems with the popo. My problems are always from greedy rippers. I got ripped for 2/3's of my crop last year because I took off , just for awhile. hope to have a helper this year and be able to get away when needed.

souf69

souf69

There are always busts going on around me. Last year everyone on my road but me got fined by the county for violation of county codes. Only one person got busted, those right next to me who had a huge grow. I had a small grow but over the limit allowed by my county. I was welcoming and friendly to all who traveled my road. Never caused a fuss. They drove right passed me when handing out tickets. The choppers saw my crop just like they saw ever one else's but they never stopped at my door. I never have problems with the popo. My problems are always from greedy rippers. I got ripped for 2/3's of my crop last year because I took off , just for awhile. hope to have a helper this year and be able to get away when needed.
Thats cool there cool, yea people suck for the most part at least the rippers do for sure.Growers always have the biggest burden. Got to watch all sides of your shit. Next new shit will be drones flying in with saws to cut and grappling hooks.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I saw in the recent bill they passed regarding plant counts stating the amount of money the state would make for busting people and it made me sick. The state makes a profit, and even does an economic outlook on it all. What bugs me is the damage incurred to families, and the lifes destroyed by this. Incouraging incarceration for profit is disgusting, unless we are dealing with people hurting people. The state reps that support this kinda shit really need to find something else to do.
And funded by dispensary tax money... kinda funny because most dispensary owners claim to be against the law enforcement yet there funding them. Makes me sick!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They have a hard time convicting growers with smaller crops for sales if you are medical. Larger crops not so much. But if you transport like I do your tanking a risk in Cali any time you have more than one unit. I won't deliver over state lines. I will ground ship. Has to be pre-paid though. Mostly stick to people who I know already and we trust each other.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Thats cool there cool, yea people suck for the most part at least the rippers do for sure.Growers always have the biggest burden. Got to watch all sides of your shit. Next new shit will be drones flying in with saws to cut and grappling hooks.
Drones in general seem like they will be the new way to look at peoples crops. They fly over and take a bunch of pictures, As far as prices right now it seems like everyone in northern hum WANTS $1000-1100 but are wiling to take $800 at this point for good outdoor and shitty stuff goes for less. I havent bought much lately though but seems like a lot of people are desperate, lots of buddies begging people to move units for them.

Geopv916

Geopv916

I don't even middle man and I got guys begging me to find buyers for their indoor. The front it to me at 1100. I didn't ask for it, they called me to go check out some stuff. I didn't know stuff was this bad here in socal. Ps. Before the stuff I had would have gone fast for 2k

Latest posts

Top Bottom