• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Sugar Snap Peas
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle Media

Sugar Momma Pouches are still growing very aggressively and putting out like these beautiful mothers should.. MMMMM :)
20170516 124728

20170516 124951

20170516 124939

My Sugar Momma Pouches have decided to wrap each other and unite to become one.. LOL :D #TeamWork

20170516 124731

Another Angle of the Tangled Mess and recent harvest. BOX <3
20170516 124945

20170516 130155

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

MoTo

Moto

Moto

Royal Burgundy Purple
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

The Royal Girls be starting to unload some purple to my eyes. Very pleased and love seeing her starting to rise and produce. :)

20170516 125006

Royal Girls hanging like a boss with even some winds that wrecked shop on some tree's . I removed the grass in my media. Be draining my girls of H20. LOL =)

20170516 125049

Swell and Expand BABY.. Bet some people have heard that one. LMAO :D Kappa

20170516 125042

Hope everyone has been well and having a great year. =)
MOTO

Moto

Moto

Cherry Tomato
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

The Cherry Tomato plant I picked up from a buddy is starting to take off in growth and I am hopeful for a bountiful harvest. :)

20170516 125109

Yeah I know you be checking out that Shadow. LOL :)

20170516 125113

Oh and here is the Under Skirt Shots.. Don't judge the small Tomatoes. LOL :)

20170516 125124

Washington Cherry Tomatoes from seed are starting to rise from below the ground. :)

20170516 125056

I will be caging the tomatoes soon and maybe a few bamboo sticks. :)

MOTTO

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sugar Snap Peas
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle Media

Sugar Momma Pouches are still growing very aggressively and putting out like these beautiful mothers should.. MMMMM :)
View attachment 701788

View attachment 701793

View attachment 701789

My Sugar Momma Pouches have decided to wrap each other and unite to become one.. LOL :D #TeamWork

View attachment 701790

Another Angle of the Tangled Mess and recent harvest. BOX <3
View attachment 701792
View attachment 701794

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

MoTo
awesome, fresh peas rule

incogneato

incogneato

Awesome thread Moto! It always makes me want to start a garden, just don't have the time unfortunately. Cannabis is the first thing I've successfully grown. Love seeing that dog soaking up the sun and having a blast playing in the water lol! @Ecompost thanks for that link. I had a farmer tell me a little about how they use soy beans and winter wheat respectively to balance out the soil. Pretty cool stuff. BOX is still on my radar no doubt. Once I use up what I have I'm going to give it a try, I'm making a transition from coco to organic amended soil now.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Awesome thread Moto! It always makes me want to start a garden, just don't have the time unfortunately. Cannabis is the first thing I've successfully grown. Love seeing that dog soaking up the sun and having a blast playing in the water lol! @Ecompost thanks for that link. I had a farmer tell me a little about how they use soy beans and winter wheat respectively to balance out the soil. Pretty cool stuff. BOX is still on my radar no doubt. Once I use up what I have I'm going to give it a try, I'm making a transition from coco to organic amended soil now.
if you want to know cover cropping, I highly advise you check out David Brandt see here and you also get Ray as a bonus.
I also suggest you look at Gabe Brown etc the more you read, listen, watch, the more it will make sense mate. Understanding your context is the beginning of every project. What do you want to happen to your soil and why? Start here and work outwards.... good luck buddy. BOX is a short cut to this process mate, it is not a replacement!

What BOX is in its purest form is a system of nature in bottles. What most of us cant do is have a herd of cows crossing our yards or grow rooms, honestly it really isnt practical and the wife usually says something when i coral 50 Frisians in to the living room and up the stairs. :-)
Understanding how critical it is to have say a sheep, or a cow, or a chicken, or a shoal of fish, pass over biomass, chewing it up and pooping it out the other end to the long term sustainability of the soil and so the plants, I set about finding a solution to bring the actions of grazing higher organisms in to my growroom, garden and more.
So what I did was to take common land grazing animals, and some ocean bound creatures, and began to investigate the biome of biology that live in the digestive systems of said animals and are the critical link between natural nutrient recycling and overall soil/ water system health.

I studied many food types these animals consume and i found that by combing similar biomass types, to similar biology, i could ferment matter as if it being processed in the very guts of the animals themselves, and that in fact, the resulting product was a near perfect mirror image to what comes out the other end of these animals and is so useful to us all.

So BOX is a herd of cows, sheep, goats, pigs, it is fish, shellfish, it is birds and bats and insects. It is less about NPK and more about the reality of the end user of all food, CELLS. It is proteins, fatty acids, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, phenols, phtyocompounds, antioxidants,, gases and all the things living cells scavenge to locate the necessary items for proper function. I can tell you how my skin cells of my wrist take nutrients from my blood, but I cant tell you which ones they need and are using now, can you?
I dont make nutrients like other people mate, I am four times stronger than Canna, three times stronger than bio bizz, I am 3,5 times stronger than bioAG, why? Because i dont add water and i ferment my products in a very different way, mimicking the natural fermentation and transformation of organic matter by nature itself.
In euros I am 8 cents per litre of solution, and my system is bio activated, there is no waiting for organics to be transformed in to ionics, we are already there :-)
We promote active and passive nutrient uptake, this gives us an edge over even hydroponics and salt who can still only use passive. We are self defeating, we are a short cut to the promotion of solid soil health principles that mean tomorrow you will need to less, spend less.
our mission is the restoration of soil systems, once we have healthy soil, there is less need for us, there will always be a place, but we want to exist less if you understand. This means our products will have done what we set out to achieve. if you have 20 years to spend like Gabe, good on you, but I sadly didnt have 20 years to wait for my system to be perfect and natural, so i had to help it get there faster. :-)

Moto

Moto

Thanks brother for the kind words and I understand completely on the time issue. I make due with my Pouch Mafia because they can hold there own while I am away. LOL

Yeah Phantom is a big ole meathead that loves his Sun and Water. From the start of this journal I am still reusing the same Pro- Mix media . I also don't Ph even in Pro-Mix and have very happy and healthy plants.. No complaints from any people and my growth rates are very well with Better Organix.

If you ever have any questions you can always reach out and I am sure someone can get you helped out if any issues did arise. :) Mostly with Eco and his skills and passion for plants and nature.

Thanks for swinging in as usual
Moto

Ecompost

Ecompost

Thanks brother for the kind words and I understand completely on the time issue. I make due with my Pouch Mafia because they can hold there own while I am away. LOL

Yeah Phantom is a big ole meathead that loves his Sun and Water. From the start of this journal I am still reusing the same Pro- Mix media . I also don't Ph even in Pro-Mix and have very happy and healthy plants.. No complaints from any people and my growth rates are very well with Better Organix.

If you ever have any questions you can always reach out and I am sure someone can get you helped out if any issues did arise. :) Mostly with Eco and his skills and passion for plants and nature.

Thanks for swinging in as usual
Moto
problems, what are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom