Stump The Grower. Have You Ever Seen This?

• Thread starter Dewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

Hello farmers. I have some funny looking leaves and I can't figure out why. The room temp is 76 and the humidity is 60%. Mills nutes. TDS 350-400 and pH 5.7-5.9 I grow in coco and feed twice per day. I just started having this problem when I switched to mills 2 weeks ago. I was adding cal-mag for the first 10 days and I stopped 4 days ago. No change. I'm hoping someone here has seen this before and knows how to fix it. Thanks a million!

Stump the grower  have you ever seen this
Stump the grower  have you ever seen this 2
Tat2420

Tat2420

I'm gonna be honest only grew in coco once...but I think your ph should be a little higher but I could be wrong...not a lot of experience with that medium.

Dewd

Dewd

Thanks I appreciate your feedback. My fans are blowing air around the room but not directly on the plants. The leaves do move though. My T5 light is usually 6-8 inches above the canopy although sometimes the plants grow right up into the lights and burn a little. I do not FIM but I do top a lot. I like bushes. :) Maybe they are just growing fast. He leaves seem to look normal once they mature.

Dewd

Dewd

Then you should be using CalMag...wheres your lights and fans? Did you FIM them?
Sometimes new aggressive growth will do this as well.
I assumed I needed to add cal-mag because of the coco and ro water both. I didn't use it on my list mix because I wanted to see if it made a difference. It didn't seem to.

Tat2420

Tat2420

I think they are just growing fast as well...
You should be fine.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Your tips are burnt and you are clawing, back off the nutes 100 see how they settle down. Little to much N.

Dewd

Dewd

Your tips are burnt and you are clawing, back off the nutes 100 see how they settle down. Little to much N.
I'm using mills which is high in N. So you could be right. I'm only using 350 tds now which is pretty low already I thought. I just looked and the leaf tips are not burned. They are curling up on the new growth only and seem to look normal after they mature. It's very strange to me.

Dewd

Dewd

possibly wind burn?
Thanks for the feed back. I ruled that one out because I don't have any direct air flow onto the plants and even the ones in the middle that might even be lacking air are also doing it.

Dewd

Dewd

Do you have root aphids??
Thanks for the reply. I don't think so but I'm not 100% sure how to tell if I do or not tho. It started within a couple days of switching nutes so I'm thinking it has something to do with that. I will search root aphids and see if I can learn something.

Top Bottom