Second Grow Dwc

• Thread starter Newbie83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie83

so I started my second grow at the begining of march so I'm going to upload photos of each plant 1 week apart. This grow has gone a lot smoother than the last, I think it's because the weather hasn't been as cold so temperatures have been good so far. Since the first grow the only things that I've changed are extraction for a smaller less noisey fan, and my cleaning routine adding detol surface cleaner for the inside of my buckets. First pictures are after 3 days in the tent

Second grow dwc
Second grow dwc 2
N

Newbie83

I'm growin blue cheese again and lemon haze. This is week 2 in the tent first picture is blue second is the lemon

IMG 3152
IMG 3153
N

Newbie83

Week 4 flipped to flower might of been a bit early but it's looking good in my opinion

IMG 3195
IMG 3196
N

Newbie83

Week 8 the 2 tall branchs hadn't slowed in there growth so I bent them over

IMG 3388
IMG 3389
N

Newbie83

Week 9 in flower and then bent branchs are now standing again . This is the most recent photos. As the grow coming to an end I will post more when it's all done

IMG 3408
IMG 3409
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Week 9 in flower and then bent branchs are now standing again . This is the most recent photos. As the grow coming to an end I will post more when it's all done
Loving those stems, right up my alley right here. I especially how you start your LST early, the short stubby stalks are the way to go imo

N

Newbie83

Loving those stems, right up my alley right here. I especially how you start your LST early, the short stubby stalks are the way to go imo
I got over 7 ounces my last grow and had 1 plant that had problems from the start, this time there both looking better so am hoping for a bigger yield even though I was happy with my last grows results. I can't wait for my harvest

N

Newbie83

Also the LST early on in my last grow I could see that if left alone it would be near impossible to trim so this time I was more heavy handed. Been a lot less stressful and I've cut my visits and maintenance down to 3 days a week for 1 hour at a time

N

Newbie83

This is actually day 55 in flower got my math wrong. Anyway ph had dropped which I kind of expect at the start of each week. They look healthy and have frosted up nice,I now have to watch myself in the tent cause if I brush against them I go to work smelling of weed lol. Got everything ready for my clean and change on the lemon tomorrow

IMG 3423
IMG 3424
IMG 3425
N

Newbie83

I also trimmed some of the leaf off both plants just not sure how much to pull off any advice greatly appreciated

N

Newbie83

As a rule of thumb I go for longest stems on a leaf just not sure if it's right

Top Bottom