Grow And Strain Help?

• Thread starter W4ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

W4ke

Let me first say that I know it's nearly impossible to tell A strain identity just by looking at picture but too me it's worth a shot , if Any1 would take a stab at it that would be great.
Here is what I know.
It was a clone that was given to me. The original grower didnt know the strain but says it was a hybrid mainly sativa. The plant does not smell skunky or diesely.. but more a pleasant fruity smell. The plant is from southern California. Here are some pictures below. This is my first grow and want to get into breeding after this with the clones i take. Also, I have read a lot about when to harvest but i dont want to get it wrong. Does this plant almost look done? I know that I have to look at the trics as well but i just don't want to mess it up.

Grow and strain help

Grow and strain help 2

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I don't know if I've ever seen pistils that long before. Wow. I'm interested to see it in it's full maturity. But I hear it's near impossible to identify the strain if you don't know by its origin.

Irish063

Irish063

Can't help you identify the strain but could you take a picture of the whole plant? It looks very interesting.

W

W4ke

@Irish: Here is a picture from this morning.
20170523 075359

The other pictures were taken 3 days ago.

@snake: it looks super hairy i haven't seen a strain like it before like you thats why ive been really interested to find out what it is.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

That's awsome. I can't get over the look of that mystery strain. I mean even the leaves have a unique sort of smoothness about them. It would be cool to find out that its a pure indica or sativa strain (not hybrid). Naturally originated.

Last edited:
Irish063

Irish063

@Irish: Here is a picture from this morning.
View attachment 703146
The other pictures were taken 3 days ago.

@snake: it looks super hairy i haven't seen a strain like it before like you thats why ive been really interested to find out what it is.
Thanks for the photo. Really interesting. I don't know much about siffrrent strains but I've seen a lot of pictures. Very unique. At least to me.

Haha. If you do breed it with your gorilla glue, you could call it Harry Gorilla or by chance if it has a grapy smell to it, maybe Grape Ape( like the 80's cartoon) :)

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Let me first say that I know it's nearly impossible to tell A strain identity just by looking at picture but too me it's worth a shot , if Any1 would take a stab at it that would be great.
Here is what I know.
It was a clone that was given to me. The original grower didnt know the strain but says it was a hybrid mainly sativa. The plant does not smell skunky or diesely.. but more a pleasant fruity smell. The plant is from southern California. Here are some pictures below. This is my first grow and want to get into breeding after this with the clones i take. Also, I have read a lot about when to harvest but i dont want to get it wrong. Does this plant almost look done? I know that I have to look at the trics as well but i just don't want to mess it up.

View attachment 702761
View attachment 702762
It is clearly not finished. Let It Go as long as you can and get a good idea of the time frame that will help you determine a lot. Doesn't matter what it is for cloning as long as it's good make some clones and make a decision after checking it out. It looks Indica dominant to me. Let's call it Orange Crush LOL

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

It is clearly not finished. Let It Go as long as you can and get a good idea of the time frame that will help you determine a lot. Doesn't matter what it is for cloning as long as it's good make some clones and make a decision after checking it out. It looks Indica dominant to me. Let's call it Orange Crush LOL
It is a hybrid for sure

W

W4ke

I know this is way later but I know some of you were interested in what the final product looked like ...so... here it is!
20170623 222058

Still don't know the strain though ahaha...

Top Bottom