40 Amps To Freedom / Med-man / Double Lp

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oswizzle

MedMidget is the most desperate Poser on the Web.... Has Western Pop Culture just hit your providence a couple decades late? This dude probably has a closet full of Jordache Jeans

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

That would be interesting... IMO 2 abject rookies running the free world is just laughable. Our 2 leaders are just the same pile of lying crap with different stylists. 2 Self absorbed dickwads with no concrete goals for jack shit, just hire advisors who knows what the hell is going on and try and spin their advice on us. Selfie-boy (Trudeau) campaigned on taxing the 1% and being kinder to low income families. TOTAL BS he's even trying to run a cartel and calling it legalization. Legislation is making sure only wealthy individuals are involved in any capacity on the supply side of recreational herb. Yeah we'll make that deal, send trump, we'll put Trudeau in the mail... LOL

med man

med man

Breeder
there is no such thing as bad publicity - business proverb

would like to thank all the trolls and flamers and mentally ill that go out of their way to join / sign up on all social media and forums just to give me shout outs, hash tags and free promotions. nothing better then a p.r. person that works for me for free

right on!

med-man

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

there is no such thing as bad publicity - business proverb

would like to thank all the trolls and flamers and mentally ill that go out of their way to join / sign up on all social media and forums just to give me shout outs, hash tags and free promotions. nothing better then a p.r. person that works for me for free

right on!

med-man
Corny

med man

med man

Breeder
booyashacka

"dont get emotional"

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

Dude I don't want to curse

But my ears still ringing from that fucking lame verse

68 cups

Wut wut?

68 cups

Say wut?

All your homeys look down...

Syndrome

And the hos on your arms

Lack any kind of charms

The only pot you got is a pot belly

Med man you're just a shit talking bowl of tattooed jelly

You don't represent growers all across the world

You rep shit weed, shit tats, clowns and ugly inbred girls

PEACE

med man

med man

Breeder
which lying ass trick said my video got cancelled?

you guys gotta get yer facts straight

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I would love to get a pack of RKS med man with your signature if possible next time your in California ;)
Ahh looks like he got you to with the rsk.its rock star kush not road kill skunk-unfortunately.i dunno how many people iv seen claim they have rks only to find out they don't.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

im not confused.my good buddy got banned over it.coz he tried to order rks but it turned out it was really rsk .no matter.if youv found wat u want the good on you regardless of wat it is

Limonene

Limonene

You must be confused my friends talk very highly of the medman and his rks! I've been collecting these medman rap videos, then I find my favorite scenes and I blow them up to posters and put them on my walls.
Would be nice to get one signed some day. I would wait in the blistering cold for 4 hours but he will just say no. Haha I stole that from the slim shady !
Wow, that's COOL AS FUCK. Would you be able to make one for me and ship internationally?

Top Bottom