Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

This is what I was trying to say was just above, pics of Love Triangle... Here's some Magenta HashplantView attachment 693077
Legend OG x Snow LotusView attachment 693078Happy growing everyone!
Sorry, I'm not sure, the love triangle pictures were not mine...
excellent on both, the Legend OG x Snow Lotus is narcotic, drowsy, night time meds, but she could have more flavor. The Magenta Hashplant is one of my current favorites, great all day smoke for pain without fatigue and excellent flavor also, hard to describe, kind of floral Chem.
Yeah, anything with Hashplant is for me! Especially the more functional ones. You said...good for all day w/out fatigue?,,yes. I need that!
What's eedbank are those from?

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

IMAG1341
IMAG1342
IMAG1343
IMAG1344
IMAG1345
Here's the potency profiles...

Very pleased with my Bodhi strains so far, some of these are first run from seed, so not dialed in yet...
Thanks to Mr and Mrs B for these excellent genetics!

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

Limonene

Limonene

that looks like a chunky lady! A kind soul at another forum sent me some TK x tigers milk seeds he made and also quite a few other crosses using bodhis gear and elite clone only strains. A friend is about to pop the TK x TM pretty soon.
On another note has anyone seen or heard about bodhis upcoming male - the orgasmatron? its nepali og x stevie wonder! Should be total fire!!!!!

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

that looks like a chunky lady! A kind soul at another forum sent me some TK x tigers milk seeds he made and also quite a few other crosses using bodhis gear and elite clone only strains. A friend is about to pop the TK x TM pretty soon.
On another note has anyone seen or heard about bodhis upcoming male - the orgasmatron? its nepali og x stevie wonder! Should be total fire!!!!!
Lol yea the buds seem to be pretty dense, they stacked up good, she is hangin now, tried a bottom bud the other day in the vape, what a mix of flavors man, no denying the bubba in it tho. Whats the TK, true kush?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Whatever happened to that Bodhi seeds release from like two years ago? The one with the Supernatural Selections? I keep looking for any reports of those online and can't find shit. Has anybody seen any reports on them?

Got a few of The Fuzz and one Clusterfunk vegging right now, I'll post pics when things get interesting. Can't wait to start flowering those bitches out; they've been vegging for like 70+ days so far.

incogneato

incogneato

Whatever happened to that Bodhi seeds release from like two years ago? The one with the Supernatural Selections? I keep looking for any reports of those online and can't find shit. Has anybody seen any reports on them?

Got a few of The Fuzz and one Clusterfunk vegging right now, I'll post pics when things get interesting. Can't wait to start flowering those bitches out; they've been vegging for like 70+ days so far.
I know glg carries some of them

xenon730

xenon730

just started 9 cluster funk. all up and still working on first leaves. I'm going to be flowering the males and the females.

xenon730

xenon730

just started 9 cluster funk. all up and still working on first leaves. I'm going to be flowering the males and the females.
this feels so long ago now. just topped them all and keeping them in solos until they show sex. they're all on their first or second 7 and would normally be transplanted but i keep all my personal cuts in solos now.

1750meters

1750meters

Those are from last year , its about 10 degrees right now where I live and Im a little tired of winter so I threw them up.:) Those were all started inside under T5 lighting I do that with most of my outdoor plants or they get to lanky for the space I have. This year Im growing in a green house and its too hot in there by June so I have some work to do to get it right before the season..Excited to run Sunny D in the Greenhouse, heres some small buds of sd in natural light.View attachment 489234 ..View attachment 489233
I just read an acticle about seedlings getting lanky. It said its caused by to much water. Apparently the root system can't take a lot of H2). I had already started my seeds so I can't verify.

Top Bottom