Bog 6 Pack!

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
broncoholic

broncoholic

I recently added...Sour Bubble...so technically it is a 7 pack! :)

Bog strains

Sour Grape....Look at the fat Indica leaves!

Bog s gr

Sweet looking plants and love growing them!

Keep Pushin" On!

bronc~

Irietime

Irietime

I recently added...Sour Bubble...so technically it is a 7 pack! :)

View attachment 709118

Sour Grape....Look at the fat Indica leaves!

View attachment 709119

Sweet looking plants and love growing them!

Keep Pushin" On!

bronc~
I really want to grow this. I got a pack of sg from here on the farm and they may have been old seeds. I popped four beans, all of them took over a week to sprout and they were all deformed. Kinda bummed. I still have six more so maybe I'll get lucky. Anyway, you got the sweet collection. Look forward to the grow. Peace

broncoholic

broncoholic

Where did you buy those

Hey purpnugz,
I got them direct from...BOG!

I really want to grow this. I got a pack of sg from here on the farm and they may have been old seeds. I popped four beans, all of them took over a week to sprout and they were all deformed. Kinda bummed. I still have six more so maybe I'll get lucky. Anyway, you got the sweet collection. Look forward to the grow. Peace

Hey Irietime,
A couple of mine had "gnarly" growth in them when they first started...I believe it is the Blueberry gene that may be causing it...I have never grown Blueberry but I have read and seen where it can be "deformed/gnarly" looking when starting out. Plus they say Blueberry is not for the beginner type grower.

Old seeds can do pop...fresher is better...LOL

I have seeds 10+ years old...that still pop with no issues...What I do...is store them in fridge...but for 24-48 hours before soaking in water/H202 mix...I freeze the seeds in the freezer...put straight into water after 24-48 hours...they pop...like popcorn! LOL

Mine have turned out great as you can see...I did have problems with the Blue Moon Rocks...but BOG made up for it. ;)

Go see my grow in Exotic Genetix forum.

Good luck on your next run...stay tuned for more BOG strain journal and pics.

bronc~

purpnugz

purpnugz

Hey purpnugz,
I got them direct from...BOG!

Hey Irietime,
A couple of mine had "gnarly" growth in them when they first started...I believe it is the Blueberry gene that may be causing it...I have never grown Blueberry but I have read and seen where it can be "deformed/gnarly" looking when starting out. Plus they say Blueberry is not for the beginner type grower.

Old seeds can do pop...fresher is better...LOL

I have seeds 10+ years old...that still pop with no issues...What I do...is store them in fridge...but for 24-48 hours before soaking in water/H202 mix...I freeze the seeds in the freezer...put straight into water after 24-48 hours...they pop...like popcorn! LOL

Mine have turned out great as you can see...I did have problems with the Blue Moon Rocks...but BOG made up for it. ;)

Go see my grow in Exotic Genetix forum.

Good luck on your next run...stay tuned for more BOG strain journal and pics.

bronc~
Ever try any of the blues from exotic. Like lava blue berry

broncoholic

broncoholic

Ever try any of the blues from exotic. Like lava blue berry

Nope, I have only seen that one listed at the seed store here on THCF...I think it is not made anymore...I do not order from overseas anymore...The last 2 times I tried they were confiscated by Customs. So I gave up and only deal domestically if possible.
Thanks for dropping in and posting!

bronc~

Top Bottom