Texas To Legalize!!!

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

this is exactly how prohibition of alcohol ended...state by state...keep em cooming, then maybe us canadians will have an easier time legalizing if the whole of the usa does it first

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Before California. Holy fucking shit.
yeah seems like california is doing llike amsterdam....being the first to be open about it with many shops distributing it...but now cracking down on it while other places advance lol

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

It probably won't go any further than this committee but there were 11 bills regarding mj in TX this year...far more than ever before...it's not IF, it's WHEN it's going to happen in TX...its kinda funny though, the christians, tea party and libertarians were pushing for this one...

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Texas is home for me. I have lots of conservative family in Shelby County Texas. They are all going to vote yes on any bill that includes personal growers rights and encourage their friends to do so also. If Texas goes legal it's very likely I move back home and put some family land to good use.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'm not to excited about this brand of legalisation. Taxes , Regulations and controls is not my idea of legalization. The United Corperations of America is nothing but more gangster shit on a bigger level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom