Summer In Mass................

• Thread starter Major91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Major91

Major91

Happy Tuesday everyone in Mass!!! So i have two Critical Auto's started 4/9 and are looking great outside with the sun the buds have been growing nicely! My clones are doing well also put them out for good now and just started 3 more Critical Auto's from seed and 2 Trainwrecks! Let the summer fun begin!

Summer in mass
Summer in mass 2
Summer in mass 3
Summer in mass 4
Summer in mass 5
Summer in mass 6
Summer in mass 7
Summer in mass 8
Major91

Major91

Its a learning curve with the Auto's..................so far so good although alittle thin at the bottom..........Going to train the new ones i planted from seed yesterday and see if i can get a better harvest........smells amazing and crazy sticky!

NHWhites

NHWhites

Those look great. I have some autos goon as well, 2 bubba kush, 2 white widows, 1 sour deisel (pita). I have a fem blueberry ghost oh I started from seed that is growing nicely. I'm training it atm. I have one other bag seed that I plabted for shits and giggles

NHWhites

NHWhites

Bag seeds and miraclegro, looks like six indicas and one sativa, all females, plus clones to give away. Been a great summer so far, SWEEEET CAROLINE...
I lucked out with a bag seed being female as well. It's definitely been beat up and neglected but is looking pretty decent now. We'll see how it turns out. Yours seem to be a little further along in flower than mine. Are you running them outside?

Madbud

Madbud

March 1 to mid April under an old flourescent shop light in the basement then outside while the temps were still in the low forties. They seem pretty healthy despite my mistakes

Madbud

Madbud

Your bag seed looks similar to mine, let you know if they go hermie in the next few weeks.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Your bag seed looks similar to mine, let you know if they go hermie in the next few weeks.

Damn I thought I'd be clear of hermie issues by now. It definitely took its sweet time flipping to flower, almost two weeks after my ghost before it shot any pistils. I'll be sure to monitor and read up on what to look for

Madbud

Madbud

Checking stem bases for anything that looks banana like or sacks. All i see are little pods with two white threads, which is female. Reading these boards you'll see opinions that even the females eventually try to pollinate themselves.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Checking stem bases for anything that looks banana like or sacks. All i see are little pods with two white threads, which is female. Reading these boards you'll see opinions that even the females eventually try to pollinate themselves.
Alright I'll be on the lookout

Top Bottom