On Deck...eg, Trilogy, Kimbo Kush And Meltdown

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yeah man my leg looks like a base ball bat. laughs they removed 6-8" of my femur and it grew back and shit. i hit a tree on a bike at around 80 and had to crawl for two days with a compound fracture.. drag my self a mile and half for help.

lots of us broken guys on this forum.. go weed!

i was on pills for 15 years of doctors poisoning me.. so i got off the pills and switch to weed 4 months ago or something.. withdrawls has been hard for me. lol.

but yeah man one day at at ime.

time to get some pain meds in me.. iv been slacking. it is nice not waking up sick.. weed so much better than pills in the long run.
chris.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Let the...FUN...Begin! (Grrrrr LOL)

Super Soil Time!!

Glad I only do this once a year! :)

Look up "Coots soil mix" ... BAS website had the

Keep Pushin' On!

bronc~

Look up "Coots soil mix" ... BAS website had the minerals and amendments all you need to do is supply
CSPM (peat moss), compost & aeration.

A lot of your ingredients are redundant, IE you don't need all of that stuff in the pic there.

I use Coots mix. AKA Clackamas Coots soil mix... look it up. Save some $$.
Bone/blood meal? Bro do you even know what thats made from? YUK, just sayin.
The rock phosphate and Epsom salts are not necessary... that looks like Sub dude's recipe.. you'll be mixing up soil for every run with that stuff... I mix up a batch of soil (1 cubic yard) about once every 2 years and put the soil in large totes and run perpetually with it. After 2 years (8 runs of flowering) I compost that soil and bring in the new mix. The soil I use gets better each round.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

One word of warning...

To those who use...Happy Farm Soil Conditioner...you might want to smell it before taking it home...I had 2 bales that were full of Mold!

Likely the smell you are referring to is ammonia gas, that comes from the process of soil organic matter and/or chemical fertilizers being broken down by micro-organisms (bacteria and fungi). Some of the byproducts of the SOM being broken down are nitrogen gas and ammonia gases and there are others.

Our home made compost smells like soil....likely if you're smelling a chemical smell, it probably is chemicals (read labels).... food for thought!

broncoholic

broncoholic

yeah man my leg looks like a base ball bat. laughs they removed 6-8" of my femur and it grew back and shit. i hit a tree on a bike at around 80 and had to crawl for two days with a compound fracture.. drag my self a mile and half for help.

lots of us broken guys on this forum.. go weed!

i was on pills for 15 years of doctors poisoning me.. so i got off the pills and switch to weed 4 months ago or something.. withdrawls has been hard for me. lol.

but yeah man one day at at ime.

time to get some pain meds in me.. iv been slacking. it is nice not waking up sick.. weed so much better than pills in the long run.
chris.

What doesn;t kill us only makes us stronger! :) I know what you mean by the pills...I had to take so many I trattled when I walked! I cold turkey quit all of them! Been on Medical Marijuana since and no real issues like with the pills!

Keep Pushin' on brother!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Look up "Coots soil mix" ... BAS website had the minerals and amendments all you need to do is supply
CSPM (peat moss), compost & aeration.

A lot of your ingredients are redundant, IE you don't need all of that stuff in the pic there.

I use Coots mix. AKA Clackamas Coots soil mix... look it up. Save some $$.
Bone/blood meal? Bro do you even know what thats made from? YUK, just sayin.
The rock phosphate and Epsom salts are not necessary... that looks like Sub dude's recipe.. you'll be mixing up soil for every run with that stuff... I mix up a batch of soil (1 cubic yard) about once every 2 years and put the soil in large totes and run perpetually with it. After 2 years (8 runs of flowering) I compost that soil and bring in the new mix. The soil I use gets better each round.

Thanks I will look int it, but not much can do about it now...I have used this soil mix for a couple years with no issues, so that is what I use. Never even heard of this Coots dude. BAS site likes to talk/type too much about things that is not pertinent, well to me anyway. and I got lost. LOL
I got very tired of trying to read through the BS...then when you get to the...Recipe, they do not hardly say anything worth reading! :) Plus they have a Soil batch making kit for Subcools mix...all they change is the Bone meal to fish bone and use a different Phos ingredient...so I may try that, since I already know the basics of this mix.
I just use what I can get locally, I hate shipping things in...especially the way...USPS, UPS and Fedex handle packages now days!!

Thanks for the info!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Likely the smell you are referring to is ammonia gas, that comes from the process of soil organic matter and/or chemical fertilizers being broken down by micro-organisms (bacteria and fungi). Some of the byproducts of the SOM being broken down are nitrogen gas and ammonia gases and there are others.

Our home made compost smells like soil....likely if you're smelling a chemical smell, it probably is chemicals (read labels).... food for thought!

Thanks!

All I know is whatever...it was... it was bad and it did have mold. :)

Have a good one!

bronc~

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

What doesn;t kill us only makes us stronger! :) I know what you mean by the pills...I had to take so many I trattled when I walked! I cold turkey quit all of them! Been on Medical Marijuana since and no real issues like with the pills!

Keep Pushin' on brother!

bronc~

Same here... was on oxycodone argued with my doctor to keep giving me more.... sign that I had a problem, was on a lot of other meds too. Cold turkey all of em sans a baby asperin every day thats it. Never felt better... errr well ok not in the last 10 years. Still get stiff in the AM, go swim laps at the Y, problems solved. So I did the medical canna, home grown version of course and started swimming (a lot of swimming - I swim a mile every other day). That's it. Of course it took me a while (more than a year) to get to a mile swimming, but this weekend I'll be competing for blue ribbons at a long course (50 meter pool) swim meet. I had a torn aorta, I'm lucky to be alive. Every day is a good day. Keep breathin and keep movin...

jipp

jipp

i agree, fuck pills. they caused more problems than they ever helped with me.. i was more of a addict on the fucking opiates than i will ever be off them. laughs. also its nice not having to look at the clock.. or waking up sick, we know the drill. but the more of us who put this out there just maybe they will listen.. if my pain doctor would of gave a shit he would of push me to herb as soon it was legal here..

im doing so much better regardless of my current fucked up knees. ( i hurt my self trying to get healthy by exercising. ) lost a 100lbs, no high blood pressure now, im healthy.. they put you on one pill for X, then you end up needing 10 more for problems that one pill was scripted for. pills mask basic shit that you would normally noticed sober and you could take care of it long before you needed a pill.. just by eating right etc... fucking pain doctors fucked me over.. left a bitter taste i guess.

but im learning to grow now so what the hell.
go weed,

chris.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Right on brother...loosing weight and eating right takes care of a lot of bullshit. Even healthy snacks is important to me. I wish I could grow weed that doesn't make me have munchies. hahahaha... nuts and dried fruit FTW.
My diet:
no wheat
no sugar
low carb high fat/protein
no fucking pills
Exercise regular - swim training
No stress ***** very important.

I'd be on at lest 4 different meds from my doc if I listened.... for cholesterol, BP and something else I cant remember or care about.

broncoholic

broncoholic

Hey Gang!
Sorry I haven't made any updates lately...Fighting a Cold or Flu...Big time! I just did a transplant on these and will post an update...soon!

Hope everyone is doing well!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Well Farmers...Big time bummer! I had to put my plans outside for a couple days...I had to go into have a minor surgery and no way to leave plants inside.
Soooo I checked the weather and all seem like would be fine.
BUT..the weather in Maine has been anything but fine this year! I mean Bat shot crazy!!
The latest 2 days we have had severe thunderstorms, hail and winds like crazy!
All my plants were destroyed!!
Never seen anything like it!

Luckily still have seeds...but man what a...Bummer!

Will try again soon...sorry for the letdown!

bronc~

purpnugz

purpnugz

Well Farmers...Big time bummer! I had to put my plans outside for a couple days...I had to go into have a minor surgery and no way to leave plants inside.
Soooo I checked the weather and all seem like would be fine.
BUT..the weather in Maine has been anything but fine this year! I mean Bat shot crazy!!
The latest 2 days we have had severe thunderstorms, hail and winds like crazy!
All my plants were destroyed!!
Never seen anything like it!

Luckily still have seeds...but man what a...Bummer!

Will try again soon...sorry for the letdown!

bronc~
That purple one was nice. What a let down. Keep on truckin.

broncoholic

broncoholic

That purple one was nice. What a let down. Keep on truckin.

Hey purpnugz,
Yeah she was starting out great...BUT...I haven't totally given up on a couple of them......I trimmed them back down to almost the feeder leaves and I see some new growth....so hoping for the best!

But...just in case...I popped the other remaining seeds...so one way or another these will get grown! :)

Have a good one!

bronc~

Latest posts

Top Bottom