Cannabis Cup / 2017

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Anyone know how to reach yooper?
well if you go to the cup tomorrow and stand in the center and scream old flappy cunt followed by hey yooper he might come a runnin.but i would def have somebody watchin your back cause ya might get a bunch of old ladys runnin at ya hahaha.

sorry i dont know how but that seemed funny to me.this is why people need to have an ig account so ya got a backup and dont lose yer friends

sixstring

sixstring

i dont care for facefuck either. gotta be one of those regular dudes from ofc has his email or phone number or knows where he might be at.maybe @giggy had it? try asking in the uk only(nobody else welcome) thread,some of those americans seem to know how to talk to yoop lol

stonestacker

stonestacker

well if you go to the cup tomorrow and stand in the center and scream old flappy cunt followed by hey yooper he might come a runnin.but i would def have somebody watchin your back cause ya might get a bunch of old ladys runnin at ya hahaha.

sorry i dont know how but that seemed funny to me.this is why people need to have an ig account so ya got a backup and dont lose yer friends
Hay take it easy on us old folks. You have to remember Yoop's old laptop still runs on coal.

sixstring

sixstring

oh and swing by the firestation420 booth,they have a shitload of my flowers for sale,think he may be doing a bunch of pre rolled jibs as well.then again it might be gone by noon lol.but anyhow,good guys over there close to the cup as well.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Wish I could make it. Momma Saint (My Mom) had a Bone Marrow Transplant about a month ago. Since it can be from 3 months to several years before full recovery, I need to be here for her. Maybe if she gets better sooner I can make it to Abra-ca-dabs next month

Tony69

Tony69

oh and swing by the firestation420 booth,they have a shitload of my flowers for sale,think he may be doing a bunch of pre rolled jibs as well.then again it might be gone by noon lol.but anyhow,good guys over there close to the cup as well.
Stopped by the Fire station 420, they seem to be leaning heavy on Wedding Cake and Cookie Monster, either of them yours?

Tony69

Tony69

This is the biggest Cup yet. I was amazed by the amount of people coming all day long. A very large area off the track was a pleasant surprise. I with they would set all of the food vendors in one location, with tables and chairs.

Tony69

Tony69

The interesting thing was the long VIP line that was from the grand stand all the way out to the road, absolutely crazy. The general admission area was shorter. However some typical High Times moron decides to hold back the G.A. area for an extra 15 to 20 minutes. I always enjoy going however I'm amazed of the lack of basic knowledge of event planning. Parking was down to one lane, so in order to leave, traffic coming in had to be stopped to let a few cars out. Terrible.

sixstring

sixstring

The interesting thing was the long VIP line that was from the grand stand all the way out to the road, absolutely crazy. The general admission area was shorter. However some typical High Times moron decides to hold back the G.A. area for an extra 15 to 20 minutes. I always enjoy going however I'm amazed of the lack of basic knowledge of event planning. Parking was down to one lane, so in order to leave, traffic coming in had to be stopped to let a few cars out. Terrible.

Thanks for the update.would it be better to park out by the road and walk up maybe as far as easy exit strategy?

sixstring

sixstring

Scanners_head_explode_screenshot1_65.jpg

Good morning Six. Are you going to make it today or did momma put her foot down.
we are going up for the judging at 1pm so prob get there around noonish.i guess firestation guy entered my cake in the comp.dude has kept me so busy the past 3 days i never got to go north,so we are thinking about going north after the stroll around at the cup since its an hour closer up there. :cool:

you going right ?

Top Bottom